Liverpool v Tottenham (2000 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's game between Liverpool and Tottenham in the Premier League.

More...

I hope the team will be:

Reina

Carragher
Agger
Krygiakos
Aurelio

Maxi Rodriguez
Mascherano
Aquilani
Riera

Babel
N'Gog

But unfortunately I can't see it happening.

Reina
Aurelio
Degen
Carragher
Skrtel
Masch
Lucas
Maxi
Kuyt
Aquilani
Pacheco

Don't worry. If N'Gog plays, we will win.

dislike louis hes better than pacheco, i think teams like city and villa need a draw here

Hope it will be the same as the last season, Kuyt scored early and we won with 2-1.
C'mon you Spurs!

Might have been 1-1. ruled out for offside not sure whether it was or not.

Might have been 1-1. ruled out for offside not sure whether it was or not.

Yeah was definitely offside. He gained an advantage from being in that position so the linesman was right so flag.

Nice 2-0 win, N'Gog was just too much for Bassong to handle at the end there.

That was thoroughly deserved from us tonight, all over the park I think we looked very good. Lucas and Masch protecting the defence superbly and Aquilani seems to be settling now. And needless to say about Kuyt - Well played son.

Good win for Liverpool. It's one of those where the performance isnt really important, just get the 3 points and build confidence for the next match.

Great week for L'pool if you think about it. Man City losing, Villa drawing, and Spurs losing tonite. Puts them right back in the chase for 4th.

Only a point off 4th :D:D:D Not bad considering we are ''In a full blown crisis'' and City, Villa and Spurs are ''In the form of their lives''

Back