Liverpool v Tottenham (2000 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K
sorry but the decisions in that game were simply awful, the ref was clearly biased towards the home team and gave the all the decisions all night long,,,,,explained enough frank?

sorry but the decisions in that game were simply awful, the ref was clearly biased towards the home team and gave the all the decisions all night long,,,,,explained enough frank?

NO,i'm sure you're not forgetting Degen should've had a penalty?No? of course not your'e a spurs fan...

Tbh,i thought Spurs were given most 50/50 decisions,but how Mascherano got booked for that tackle,i don't know

Did u not see that awful tackled he did on bale 5 minutes in that could have had a red. That was why, it was a warning saying that one more foul and he would have a booking. And what about Crouch's blatent penalty when he had his shirt nearly ripped off him but strangely enough they gave a free kick against him. Its decisions like these which make it nearly impossible to win away at the top 4.

Crouch's was maybe a pen, probably should have been, but saying Masch should have been sent off? I think someone is bitter that you got outplayed.

1. how can you say maybe a pen it was so obvious as a 6 ft 7 man was pull down in front of the ref.
2. You obviously didnt see the mascherano tackle as he was late in foot in the air and took his leg off.
3. outplayed? all they did was defend for about 85 minutes and we had all the ball, and yes that had a few chances in the end but to say they OUTPLAYED us is just stupid

Had all the ball, but only 3 or so shots in second half, if your going to try and finish in the top four, then you need to be picking up points away from home against the big boys.

1. how can you say maybe a pen it was so obvious as a 6 ft 7 man was pull down in front of the ref.
2. You obviously didnt see the mascherano tackle as he was late in foot in the air and took his leg off.
3. outplayed? all they did was defend for about 85 minutes and we had all the ball, and yes that had a few chances in the end but to say they OUTPLAYED us is just stupid

1. Yes he might be 6 ft 7 but he is not what i would call strong is he.

2. I will have to watch that tackle again but i don't think it was that bad.

3. May not have 'outplayed' you but we are the team that go home with the 3 points, and that is all that matters, is does not matter how you get the points aslong as you get them.

Had all the ball, but only 3 or so shots in second half, if your going to try and finish in the top four, then you need to be picking up points away from home against the big boys.

Yh how can we beat the big teams away from home when all the refs are biast towards them e.g. Pedro menses goal , when we were 2-0 up at old Trafford and then the ref gave a penalty which was never a penalty in a million years and tonight with the Defoe goal. We don't have a chance

I was there,and had a perfect view on it,and he pushed the ball away.FACT. Spurs were just lumping the ball upfield all match looking for Crouch,we weren't as good as we could've been,but we showed more determination and passion. I personally think Palacios should of been sent off,one tackle in the first half,then got booked in the second,but i haven't seen any replsys of that. In the end,we had many more chances,,and it could've been more.
Saying that the match was based on the decision you didn't get?! Degen should've had a pen too,so that's evened out :p

Villa can win away at the top 4

You need to stop blaming decisions, its all I hear from spurs, 'If this, or but if this happened, cheated out of it'' Its all bollocks, go eat some lasagne and go back to your mid table mediocrity.

Who won the penalty.? (6) David 'My *****' N'Gog.

It's what you get for having Jenas in your team :p
You had no width without Lennon,Modric was always looking inside.

I was there,and had a perfect view on it,and he pushed the ball away.FACT. Spurs were just lumping the ball upfield all match looking for Crouch,we weren't as good as we could've been,but we showed more determination and passion. I personally think Palacios should of been sent off,one tackle in the first half,then got booked in the second,but i haven't seen any replsys of that. In the end,we had many more chances,,and it could've been more.
Saying that the match was based on the decision you didn't get?! Degen should've had a pen too,so that's evened out :p

Villa can win away at the top 4

Where were you mate? I was up in 305, and it was absolutely bouncing. (Not got a voice left!). Felt like a Euro night.

Aquilani was excellent until he started to tire, and Kuyt is Kuyt. When he turns in performances like that you can see the quality which is so easy to overlook.

Only 3 points, but I hope the media got the message from us tonight. Rafa's staying.

Wait when did this match happen!?!?!?! Looks like I lost track of time.

Who scored the goals and can anyone tell me the Spurs starting line up?? (aka did Crunchie, Charlie and Luka play :) )

Just saw this comment on the BBC Sport website "Once again, we are saved by the underrated, anonymous saviour who will be long forgotten by next week... LONG LIVE DIRK KUYT" I completely agree, he continues to perform and score and rule matches, yet people still write him off and call him ****. When will you be proven wrong?

Who scored the goals and can anyone tell me the Spurs starting line up??

Kuyt 6
Kuyt (pen) 90+3

+

Liverpool
25 Reina
16 Kyrgiakos
22 Insua
23 Carragher
27 Degen (Darby 90)
37 Skrtel
04 Aquilani (Ngog 79)
11 Riera (Maxi 81)
20 Mascherano
21 Lucas
18 Kuyt

v

Tottenham
01 Gomes
03 Bale
20 Dawson
22 Corluka (Hutton 61)
26 King (Bassong 81)
08 Jenas
12 Palacios
14 Modric
21 Kranjcar (Keane 65)
15 Crouch
18 Defoe

Poor performance from Tottenham. We really missed Lennon in my opinion, not enough width, which is the way to win against Liverpool. Would have liked the penalty given when Crouch got pulled over, but that's life, sometimes you don't get the decisions you need.

Frankie said:
You need to stop blaming decisions, its all I hear from spurs, 'If this, or but if this happened, cheated out of it'' Its all bollocks, go eat some lasagne and go back to your mid table mediocrity.

Nice generalisation. You base a rude post aimed at all of us on the ramblings of a single over-zealous Spurs supporter. Good job I'm not as narrow-minded as to base all Arsenal supporters upon the ridiculous comments I hear from some of them.

Back