Liverpool Vs Liverpool It’s the Race to Cup Glory!

Reaction score

Before I kick start my story I am doing a competitive story alongside the one and only ryangiggs11. We are going to compete it out to see who is the, “special one” is. Also it’s a competition of pride due to the fact it’s a Liverpool supporter Vs a Manchester Untied supporter, who knows which was it may go?

To Follow ryangiggs11's story how not to manage Liverpool follow the link below :D

www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/time-to-show-rafa-how-its-done-if-a-manc-t35711.html

Liverpool Vs Liverpool It’s the Race to Cup Glory!

After a long wait for Rafa to be sacked Liverpool Fc have appointed a new young talented footballer, to be there next manager, the young manager has played for the likes of Bolton and then ending he football career at Manchester City at the age of 16. Liverpool Fc have appointed Leigh Jones to the managing role, lets hope he can bring what all Liverpool fans have been waiting for and can this man be the right man for the job !

With a transfer budget of £3 million then things have to be done. In terms of selling players and bringing one or two in, the players which I sold where N’GoG (£3.9m At.Madrid), Riera (10m Juventus) Lucas (7.5m Werder Bremen) this meant with a few other reserve players being sold I sold £23.5 million worth of players it wasn’t to bad after I adjusted the wages as well. But the dreaded moment Fernando Torres out for 6 months broken lower leg, I have to buy a striker in who can play amazing. Who else could it be the one and the only Kun Augero, who decided to join on a fee of £55m which was £20m up from and £35m in 48 monthly instalments. This wasn’t a bad deal if you ask me, but which meant no more summer signings lets hope my team pull through.

Summer Signings

SummerSignings2009.jpg

As some of you may know, I like to have my own training added to the game, which past friends from this site like a lot, so as well in this I will be showing you the kind of players who will be advancing through each month ill keep you all informed.

Within my Liverpool squad these are my current players and positions (sorry it’s like in October not from the start but me and ryangiggs11 only decided upon this last night but I will update to end of august on this link then update once we have people interested).

The Squad

LiverpoolTeam.jpg

Pre-Season

[A] Liverpool 5 - 1 Mk Dons

[A] Liverpool 2 – 0 Atlante

[A] Liverpool 4 – 1 Lyon

[A] Liverpool 3 – 1 Genk

[A] Liverpool 3 – 1 Port Vale

[A] Liverpool 1 – 0 Yeovil

[H] Liverpool 0 – 1 Inter

After all of these results I am pleased with how my Liverpool team have progressed through the summer months and now with the pre season friendly matches with beating the likes of Lyon 4 – 1 away which was impressive even though two of my goals where penalties and there keeper scored an own goal, don’t know why or how due to I let my assistant manager take care whilst I top up my tan.

End of August 2009

[H] Liverpool 4 – 1 Stoke (Lucas, Maxi x2, Torres - Fuller)

[A] Liverpool 0 – 0 Wigan

[H] Liverpool 3 – 0 Portsmouth ( Kuyt, Babel, Maxi)

[A] Liverpool 2 – 0 Arsenal (Babel x2)

Liverpool2-0arsenal.jpg

With a decent start to the campaign I was 2nd in the table chasing the leaders Chelsea by 2 points which I lost a Wigan. So I have to make up ground, but not when the dreaded news comes through about your wonder man, your captain fantastic is out injured 6 months broken lower leg. Then as it couldn’t get any worse the dual partners Torres 6 months broken lower leg, thought my luck is over my season is over, I cannot let ryangiggs11 take this from me now. Players got sold, and the Kun Augero came in just before the season transfer deadline ended. So lets see what Liverpool can do without the awesome two some.

Last edited:
nice lay out dude am sure people will follow best of luck to both of us.

good luck ladies, normally i support peter, but as Jonesy is slightly funnier. i am supporting him. good luck guys.

Good luck Jonesy nice layout mate, will be following.

Maybe you should have a link to each other's story on your 1st post? So people can see how you're both getting along?

Or both use this thread? As it's got a good 1st post ;)

Anyway.. Good Luck. :)

good luck ladies, normally i support peter, but as Jonesy is slightly funnier. i am supporting him. good luck guys.

lol, i found this funny myself lmao.. and cheers scot a liverpool supporter will show pete the manc how its done .. eventhough no torres or gerrard till Jan :/

lol us manc know how to win trophys it in are blood lol best of luck dude look forword to ur updateXD

September 2009

With the likes of no gerrard or torres and the newly recruited Kun Augero the pressure is on him, he needs to be the power of gerrard and the scoring abilty of torres can it happen. With Augero starting against Man City going to be a hard game for him. We will see what happens ! With the champions league games now have been drawn Liverpool are going to have a challenge, with the likes of Juventus, Wolfsburg and Dinamo, can Liverpool Make the champions league group without there key men.

[H] Liverpool 3 - 1 Man City ( Babel x2, Augero )

1liverpool3-1mancity.jpg

[A] Liverpool 2 - 0 Juventus ( Augero, Babel )

2Liverpool2-0Juventus.jpg

[A] Liverpool 5 - 0 Birmingham ( Carragher, Babel, Kuyt x2, Augero)

[A] Liverpool 2 - 0 Huddersfield - League Cup 3rd Round ( Maxi, Augero )

[H] Liverpool 2 - 0 Bolton ( Augero x2 )

[H] Liverpool 2 - 0 Wolfsburg ( Augero, Maxi )

3Liverpool2-0Wolfsburg.jpg

I have been overwhelmed with the preformance from the whole liverpool team to cope agains the likes of Man City and the likes of Juventus. But the person who needs to be patted on the back the most is Augero with scoring in every game he has played in september and scoring a goal a goal on his debut. Also the 4th round draw is against Manchester United which is going to be fun and its an Anfield so we will have 12 men :D

- Liverpool Manager having the Manager of the Month

- Augero Player of the Month

- Inusa 3rd youngster of the Month

I will update after the October month is complete, hope your enjoying this story so far, and its all happened in October more injuries keep tuned in :D Also keep tuned into ryangiggs11's storry and see how he is getting on

www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/time-to-show-rafa-how-its-done-if-a-manc-t35711.html

Last edited:
hope ur gerrad gets back feel so much harder with them in the team dont it my only back up is sanogo lol done me update check it out dude

mate, it's aguero not augero :)

good luck though.

I'm going to start a new Liverpool game, and see if I can better you both. I'm not doing a story or anything, I'll just keep you updated :)

mate, it's aguero not augero :)

i kinda gathered that after my two posts lmao sorry for the spelling errors i will update soon

and pete yeah ive checked out your update not bad pal

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

October 2009

With the first month of the season gone well except the injuries but this month my season has turned to a new level. After playing Wolves in October another injury has hit Liverpool Fc

1Augeroout2-3months.jpg

As Aguero out now for 2-3 months which is when Torres returns as well. So my Liverpool season is not going to well and what can happen can ryangiggs11 take advantage of this who knows, or can my Liverpool team dig deep and pull something out of this.

[A] Liverpool 0 - 0 Burnley

[A] Liverpool 2 - 0 Fulham ( Yossi, Aguero )

[A] Liverpool 3 - 0 Dinamo ( Kuyt, Aguero, Maxi )

[H] Liverpool 2 - 1 Wolves ( Johnson, Kuyt - Blake )

[H] Liverpool 2 - 1 Man United ( Van der sar own goal, kuyt - Rooney )

2Liverpool2-1ManUnited4thround.jpg

[A] Liverpool 2 - 2 West Ham ( Johnson, Babel - Cole x2 )

With the October out of the way i have gone top of my group in the champions league, without conceding in the champions league that stage is going well. So now the pressure is on Kuyt who done well against Man United getting the penalty against Vidic and then scoring it him self to get us in the 5th round of the league cup

35throundleaguecup.jpg

The League table at the end of October with Liverpool still at the top of the league but not by alot with chelsea and aston villa just behind

5LeaguueTable.jpg

Also here is the training report of October

4Trainingreportofthemonth.jpg

Last edited:
Terry88 has also a Pool career so close this thread.

Dont worry mate its sweet i dont mind :) c how wee both finish at the end of season :p

Terry88 has also a Pool career so close this thread.

just letting you know pal it aint just a liverpool storry its more of two people competing against each other, to see who can bring silverwear to liverpool, so its not just "another" liverpool story pal, and cheers for the support terry88

pete dont quit now pal lmao

yeah i gave up mate thought i was the man but i not lol gonna ply none story style for abit try out porto

ur doing great though dude the lpool game ****** me of why i left and was doing **** lol

erdie mate this thread ws well open before terrys one hes ok with ti tho and ebside no limit to club storys on the site every one has gone lpool mad this week lol

one day i will return to anfeild but not today

Last edited: