Liverpool Vs. Manchester United Sunday 6th 13:30 KO

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 43K

What will the outcome of this match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fletcher is twice the player of that Muppet. With Scholes playing, we needed that grey hound approacher of fletecher to aid him.

I wouldn't compare them. 2006-09 Carrick was better than Fletcher ever was. Fletcher form is not good either. It is just that SAF thinks Carrick and Scholes compliment each other. Both play deep lying role and protect defense and we will be attacking via Wings imo.

I would have preferred Fletcher myself as he is completely different player when it comes to big games.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Lucas will press without giving inch of space and we dont have any player to do the same.

I would compare them and come to the very conclusive conclusion that Fletcher > Carrick.

Carrick just doesnt do anything, he passes the ball side ways all game with no conviction. He hasnt got that killer ball instinct in him. Fletcher would have pressed and supported the front men.

Carrick A head of Fletcher.. Really?sort it out.
Probably because they want someone to play deep in midfield to shield the baked bean (Wes Brown).

I would have started Fletcher instead of Berba personally and gone 4-3-3 but we should still win :P

Anyone got a decent link for the match?

Interesting leaving out the work horse considering Meireles has been on great form.

Evra captain over Giggs? Strange...

if liverpool keep this up im gonna be worrying about our trip to anfield...

Brown is getting drawn out of position because of Evra. He is not even sprinting to get back to his position. FFS sort it out Evra, it is not Vida who is playing beside you..

Berbaaaaaaaaa..... Post....

Back