lewie100

Reaction score
u should buy a replacement for gerrard Lucas romero /gil romero /Carvalho/lucas silva whould be perfect i dont see anything else u miss at this point maybe a better DR and DL like alaba and Carvajal ^

u should buy a replacement for gerrard Lucas romero /gil romero /Carvalho/lucas silva whould be perfect i dont see anything else u miss at this point maybe a better DR and DL like alaba and Carvajal ^

I was maybe thinking a DM, and Alaba went to Madrid last season. Flanagan's class at RB so I wouldn't want to push him out of the team. Anyone I should sell? :)

I was maybe thinking a DM, and Alaba went to Madrid last season. Flanagan's class at RB so I wouldn't want to push him out of the team. Anyone I should sell? :)
well i dont think u need to sell someone except if u are going to replace em with someone better

Better defender and replacement midfielder.
I would go for Jan Vertonghen and Claudio Marchisio. Combined fee of around £30m-£40m. Only negative is that they would be around 30 years old

a good forward do you still have origi he turns out world class

A gerrard replacement/rotation guy is a must.
Recommend Lucas Romero first choice, if not available look at Lucas Silva, Samper, Neves, Gaston Gil Romero, Kimmich.

Since you play a 3 DC defense, additional depth there is also a must. You should also look for a mobile defender with at least 14 pace. Some classy options for you would include Phil Jones, Varane, Sule, Umtiiti, Rugani.

I'd also look at DC John Stones as he's english, a good passer, and can cover at RB.
On the left Alex Sandro or Lucas Digne would be a nice offensive upgrade.