liverpool worry

TheCaptain

Reaction score
i noticed liverpool start with a massive debt. does that become a problem in later years when that debt has to be repaid?

Only if you make the problem worse by taking too much out of the club in transfers, fail to qualify for the CL or abuse the wage structure.

Major problem is that a takeover may lead to you being replaced by the new owner.

liverpool always end up going into administration in my game and end up getting docked 9 points. but its in your hands just be careful with your finances

well thats me effed, i spent bout 30million in my 1st transfer window, i still payin out extra incentives. in like 2 months the club has lost 27million.

well thats me effed, i spent bout 30million in my 1st transfer window, i still payin out extra incentives. in like 2 months the club has lost 27million.

If it's got you a team which will keep you in the job on merit, it's worth it. If you're still trying to find the right blend of players and need to spend another 30 million, yes you're going to find finances very hard to handle.

Im liverpool and im 23 million in debt in my first year in march and im in the cl final vs barca

yep... luckily ive just starded a new game in the northern prem to work my way back up.

by the time i work my way up and aim for the liverpool job they might be out of debt haha

Yeah, they are always into administration and stuff, unless someone takes over.