Red Kev

Reaction score
Hi after a 6 month break from fm13 I recently started a game with lfc and had hardly no cash to spend also STURRIDGE and coutinho weren't as good as I hoped in a 4-2-3-1 any body also having this trouble?

nope...I was 2nd in league 1st season, then won league 2nd season & reached champs league final only to get humped 4-0 from PSG. I played played Sturridge & Borini as AMR/AML retraining them as inside forwards. Coutinho was my 3rd choice AMC after Gerrard & Jonjo, so his chances were limited

Hi after a 6 month break from fm13 I recently started a game with lfc and had hardly no cash to spend also STURRIDGE and coutinho weren't as good as I hoped in a 4-2-3-1 any body also having this trouble?

Nope i am currently in my first season with Liverpool and have had success so far. I use Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund tactic with two inside forwards (Downing left and Sturridge right) play Coutinho AMC and Suarez up top. Gerrard as DLP and Lucas/Allen as BWM. Agger as a Ball playing cb and Johnson and Enrique as WB's. When playing against tough oponents (eg United or Chelsea) drop Gerrard and Lucas to DM and play more defensively. I have had some good results by doing this (4-1 win away at OT). Hope this helps you!! I plan on strengthening my left inside forward (Downing) and possibly a new CB because of Carragher retiring.

Good Luck!!