Bhoy81

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the same problem whereby they can't get consistency at Liverpool? I mean, I have saved a tactic where I won virtually everything with Man City and Newcastle, and used it with Liverpool, but I can't seem to win more than 2 games in a row.... Ecnore me for being paranoid, but I remember the old school games and remember hearing that a few of the designers were Toffees and I m wondering if its an issue regarding team potential, ability?? Its fair point because Liverpool appear utter ***** in this game...

Does anyone else have the same problem whereby they can't get consistency at Liverpool? I mean, I have saved a tactic where I won virtually everything with Man City and Newcastle, and used it with Liverpool, but I can't seem to win more than 2 games in a row.... Ecnore me for being paranoid, but I remember the old school games and remember hearing that a few of the designers were Toffees and I m wondering if its an issue regarding team potential, ability?? Its fair point because Liverpool appear utter ***** in this game...

Nah. Liverpool suffer more than most teams though because Benitez buys players with a very specific footballing philosophy, and if you don't play to their strengths then you get undone because they don't have the money to buy your way out of trouble.

Try Lee's Liverpool tactics for a 4-2-3-1 set which has had good use.

Like above, I agree. But it's not Liverpool, it's just your tactics that don't suit them.

What opposition instructions are best for Lee's Liverpool tactics?