LiamWright01

Reaction score
Into my second season with Liverpool, this is my team

Goalkeeper: Valdes/Reina/Mignolet
Left back: Enrique/Arbeloa
Centre backs: Balanta/Sakho/Agger/Skrtel/Toure
Right Back: Johnson/Kelly/Arbeloa

2 Central midfields (one as BWM & one as DLP): Lucas/Gerrard/Henderson/Allen/Barry

AMC, AML, AMR (AMR & AML as IF & AMC as AP): Suarez/Sturridge/Coutinho/Pjanic/Sterling/Schurrle

Striker: Lukaku, Suarez

I can't seem to finish off matches no matter what I do, first season was dreadful and JUST finished 5th. Currently 9th after 7 games and have drew to 3 nobody teams and lost to 2 nobody teams, yet beat Arsenal & Chelsea away.

I have used this tactic with Liverpool teams since FM09 and it has consistently worked. I don't know why it suddenly won't work!

Help Anybody?!?!?

What is the squads Moral like?

If they are proforming well against the big guys but not the small guys, I'd say they are not being respectful enough of the opposition. Every team in the Premier League, including some Championship teams, can cause even the biggest clubs a problem. Don't take them lightly or go easy on them (play too many youth players), make sure they are focused.

Very good on average. Team talks are normally me telling them I expect a win against smaller opposition

One of the problems could be the defensive line. smaller teams will sit deeper and counter so you might have to play deeper yourself and bring the team out

I'll try dropping slightly deeper to see if that helps then.

Yes I'll post screen shots soon, thanks for the help!

Such a frustrating game sometimes!!!