Sell:
-Touré - probably for £0 just to get rid of his wages
-Skrtel - should be able to get at least £10m, possibly around £15m
-Lovren - I managed to sell him for £25m, but if you can get £20m you should be happy
-Enrique - Sold him for £15m to Arsenal
-Lucas Leiva - Around £20m should be possible
-Johnson - Sold him for £15m to Spurs, but I see his value is £300k. Just get rid of his wages
-Mignolet and/or Jones - Mignolet can be sold for £10m+
-Lallana - Sold him to City for £30m, so getting £20m+ should be easy
-Lambert - Probably just around £1m or so
-Borini - Might be able to get around £15m for him

Transfer income should amount to around £100m, which gives you a lot of money to buy for. Not to mention all the wages.

Buy:
-A keeper, someone who's already good, but still fairly young. Szczesny, Rulli, Cortouis. Or a veteran around 30 years who can be first choice until you get a top talent regen.
-A couple centrebacks and one full back on each side. Mustafi, De Sciglio, Zouma, Jonathan Silva, Jesus Vallejo etc are worth looking at.
-A striker or two. Munir is a great choice.

Players like Johnson, Lallana, Skrtel, Touré, Lovren, Lambert don't justify their wages. You'll be able to free up a lot of wages by selling these players, and they'll probably fund most of your new players as well. Sakho and Balanta should be your first choice, and a player like Mustafi should be available for a low fee and rotate with them. A 4th is needed though, so go for a young talent like Vallejo, or Zouma if you can get him. De Sciglio, or maybe Peruzzi if you're looking for value for money, will replace Johnson. A left-back like Jonathan Silva can rotate with Moreno.

In midfield you have Can and Romero who can do the defensive job (although both are capable of more than that), and Henderson, Gerrard and Ødegaard who can be more creative. Ødegaard can also cover for Coutinho in the no10 role, along with Sterling, Suso and Markovic. It's almost a shame you don't play with wingers, as those three are all great Inside Forwards, along with Depay.

The 3 strikers should probably be Sturridge, Balotelli and Munir. You'll need at least 2 solid backups though, but Depay can play there if needed, and you could even keep Borini as he's on low wages - or replace him with a talent.

Sell:
-Touré - probably for £0 just to get rid of his wages
-Skrtel - should be able to get at least £10m, possibly around £15m
-Lovren - I managed to sell him for £25m, but if you can get £20m you should be happy
-Enrique - Sold him for £15m to Arsenal
-Lucas Leiva - Around £20m should be possible
-Johnson - Sold him for £15m to Spurs, but I see his value is £300k. Just get rid of his wages
-Mignolet and/or Jones - Mignolet can be sold for £10m+
-Lallana - Sold him to City for £30m, so getting £20m+ should be easy
-Lambert - Probably just around £1m or so
-Borini - Might be able to get around £15m for him

Transfer income should amount to around £100m, which gives you a lot of money to buy for. Not to mention all the wages.

Buy:
-A keeper, someone who's already good, but still fairly young. Szczesny, Rulli, Cortouis. Or a veteran around 30 years who can be first choice until you get a top talent regen.
-A couple centrebacks and one full back on each side. Mustafi, De Sciglio, Zouma, Jonathan Silva, Jesus Vallejo etc are worth looking at.
-A striker or two. Munir is a great choice.

Players like Johnson, Lallana, Skrtel, Touré, Lovren, Lambert don't justify their wages. You'll be able to free up a lot of wages by selling these players, and they'll probably fund most of your new players as well. Sakho and Balanta should be your first choice, and a player like Mustafi should be available for a low fee and rotate with them. A 4th is needed though, so go for a young talent like Vallejo, or Zouma if you can get him. De Sciglio, or maybe Peruzzi if you're looking for value for money, will replace Johnson. A left-back like Jonathan Silva can rotate with Moreno.

In midfield you have Can and Romero who can do the defensive job (although both are capable of more than that), and Henderson, Gerrard and Ødegaard who can be more creative. Ødegaard can also cover for Coutinho in the no10 role, along with Sterling, Suso and Markovic. It's almost a shame you don't play with wingers, as those three are all great Inside Forwards, along with Depay.

The 3 strikers should probably be Sturridge, Balotelli and Munir. You'll need at least 2 solid backups though, but Depay can play there if needed, and you could even keep Borini as he's on low wages - or replace him with a talent.

Thanks pal!

Yeah I agree, alot of those players just aren't worth the money really.

Jones, Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Toure, Enrique, Lucas, Borini, Lambert. They should all go IMO, not really even good enough for a backup. Skrtel, Lovren, Lallana can still be used as backup to the first team, Skrtel is normally pretty solid in my saves and normally used first team 9/10 times.

GK: Courtois, De Gea, ter Stegan - Need a stronger first team GK
CB: Tah, Vallejo, Varane (maybe) - Decent young CB can sit with Balanta
LB: Jose Luis Gaya, Kongolo, Alex Sandro - Someone to rotate with Moreno (Alex Sandro if you want another strong LB)
RB: De Sciglio, Danilo, Peruzzi - All these can replace Johnson
ST: Avdijaj, Mastour, Munir - Players for the future, Munir can step in right away but the others will need another 2 seasons.

Toure was always a very good 4th choice for me, he'd always put in a decent performance when needed, I'd definitely keep hold of him until he wants to retire. I think he took a 50% wage cut for me when I gave him a new 1 year deal too, so the problem of the high wages would be solved.

I'd replace Lambert and Borini with Lacazette, too.

Also, Flanagan becomes very good, so I wouldn't sell him. Moreno's not bad but I sold him in the 3rd season for 38m and got Alex Sandro for 30m. May seem a lot but he is good. :)

If you still have Origi, I would most definitely play him as much as possible. Turns into a world beater, and imo is better than Munir. Whilst money may not be a problem, Origi would also mean you don't need to spend anything.

Yeah, forgot about Origi. I sold him myself, but in retrospect I probably shouldn't have. And as mentioned, Flanagan becomes quite good. I just sold him to Juventus for £30m in 2018, so I would definitely keep him if I were you.