sayitstuesday

Reaction score
I'm currently in my 2nd season, playing as Liverpool.I want to back up my squad with more players, as I suffered a few injuries during the first season, and at various important matches, I had to play youth string players as my first team were injured.Any players to recommend?I would need central midfielders, wingers and full backs.

I'm currently in my 2nd season, playing as Liverpool.I want to back up my squad with more players, as I suffered a few injuries during the first season, and at various important matches, I had to play youth string players as my first team were injured.Any players to recommend?I would need central midfielders, wingers and full backs.

I recommend Eriksen from Ajax for the central mid, him or Sissoko - the younger one. You should be using Robinson as cover for left back. Gotze is probably a brilliant winger that you could go for. You could always stick suarez on the right wing and bring in someone like Cavani up front. Sorry I can't help with the right back spot. Centre mids are highly recommended especially Sissoko.