I3east

Reaction score

attachment.php

175px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Dalglish out Maradona in !

Diego_Maradona.jpg

New Liverpool owner John Henry has today announced that Kenny Dalglish has left Liverpool sitting 12th in the league and Diego Maradona has arrived here at Anfield. Maradona has only previously had one management job and that was to bring the World Cup back to Argentina, At the World Cup finals in June 2010, Argentina started by winning 1–0 against Nigeria, and then defeated South Korea by 4–1, with a hat-trick from Gonzalo Higuain. In the final match of the group stage Argentina won 2–0 against Greece to win their the group and advance to a second round meeting with Mexico. After defeating Mexico 3–1, Argentina was in turn routed by Germany, 4–0 in the quarter finals to go out of the competition. Argentina was ranked 5th in the tournament. After the defeat to Germany Maradona admitted that he was considering his future as Argentina coach, "I may leave tomorrow," he said. On 15 July 2010, the Argentine Football Association said that he would be offered a new 4 year deal that would keep him in charge through to the summer of 2014 when Brazil stages the World Cup, however on 27 July the AFA announced that its board had unanimously decided not to renew his contract. Afterwards on 29 July 2010, Maradona claimed that AFA president Julio Grondona and director of national teams Carlos Bilardo had "lied to" and "betrayed" and effectively sacked him from the role. Saying "they wanted me to continue, but seven of my staff should not go on, if he told me that, it meant he did not want me to keep working. This is what Dalglish had to say;

' I am very upset about leaving Liverpool but i have not done good enough here ans the fans deserve better. I don't think i was ready in the first place and i feel a better manager should take charge and try to get this wonderful club into the Europa League. I hope to return to Anfield one day as manager or coach but for now i am going to relax at home'

Maradona announces ambitions

New Liverpool boss Diego Maradona has today announced his ambitions for liverpool

' I definitely want to get into Europe , anything less than that is not good enough. I have looked at the squad and they have some pretty amazing talents like Gerrard, Suarez and Carroll. I will be signing a few new players in case you was wondering and I am looking forward to my new challenge here at Anfield. '

So Maradona will settle for no less that 7th place and has set his eyes on a few players he would love to bring in to Anfield.

Premier League Transfer Rumors !

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is set to launch a bid to sign Bayern Munich's German midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger as a long-term replacement for Paul Scholes.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

Blackpool boss Ian Holloway says he could struggle to hold on to Charlie Adam if the Premier League's big clubs make offers for the in-form midfielder.
Full Story: The Sun

Liverpool are ready to bid for Palermo midfielder Alexis Sanchez.
Full Story: The Sun

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is planning a big-money move for midfielder Gareth Bale from London rivals Tottenham.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

Liverpool are targeting Djibril Cisse to replace Dirk Kuyt if he decides to leave the club
Full Story: BBC Sport

Rijkaard is also monitoring LA Galaxy forward Landon Donovan very closely as he could be available to join Liverpool
Full Story: Sky Sports News

Arsene Wenger has today launched an audacious bid to sign Real Madrid midfielder Mesut Ozil for £25,000,000
Full Story: caughtoffside.com

cisse_280x390_478766a.jpg

I hope the fans hunt you down and slice you into little parts. Getting rid of King Kenny...

Good luck tho.

I hope the fans hunt you down and slice you into little parts. Getting rid of King Kenny...

Good luck tho.

Haha, i didn't want to do it but i saw them in 12th and i thought it would be good for the story as i am going to add bits about that later like little riots etc, and thanks.

A liverpool story and ur associatiing the s*n with ur transfers.

idiot

Wtf, **** off if you have nothing appropriate to say and this should be closed :S