Status
Not open for further replies.

tommac

Reaction score
Does any one know where i could get liverpools new kit.
Thanks in advance.

Nowhere at the moment, pre-order it from the Liverpool website.

Oh my bad, didnt notice where you posted it mate. And ask someone if they can make it is all I can suggest.

Go to my album on my profile have got home and away but not sure if the away one is real.

save the pictures to your kits folder and make a config file. Im not gonna show you how just search around imgoing to bed so don't send me PM's coz i wont reply coz i wont be online (just so u dont think im ignoring you)

save the pictures to your kits folder and make a config file. Im not gonna show you how just search around imgoing to bed so don't send me PM's coz i wont reply coz i wont be online (just so u dont think im ignoring you)

That's helpful..

¬_¬

That's helpful..

¬_¬

So is this post.

If you do get the kit's from that Album, what you need to do is save them in a folder in your graphics section under a folder called 'Kits'. If you don't have one, make one.

Then when you have done that, send me a PM with what you have saved the images as and I will send you a config for them.

Cheers mate. Your a legend sorry about any problems caused thanks again.

I have posted them on my kit thread, all home and away and third are there.

Sorry if I sounded rude yesterday but I would have made you a configs file but needed to go to bed and was hacked off. Thanks for making him a configs file/kits.

no worries mate. My fault anyway should have checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.