Mastermind

Reaction score
Hi, this is me

images

I am a football manager, and in my opinion, one of the best.
I've been managing lower league clubs for years now, i have managed Sunday league teams, and i have managed semi-pro teams, but I sit here today jobless, not because i got sacked for not bringing success to the clubs but because I am not getting anywhere in life managing semi-pro teams, i resigned from my last job at Kentish Town football club because the pay was absolutely **** and i lived in a flat for a while struggling to pay the bills!
I needed a challenge, a job at a team who have history and good facilities(of course I am aiming high, its best to aim high and achieve low, than aim low and achieve high.) I wasn't expecting a job at a premiership team or a championship team but a team that will get me noticed in the world of managing!

I sat at home like ever other day, watching tv and sitting on the sofa, I flicked through through sport channels and stopped when i got to SkySportsNews. I looked at the bottom of the screen to see if there was anything interesting going on and saw that the Scunthorpe manager had been sacked and the club were in need of a manager, I looked up to see that Sam Allardyce had quit the post at Westham because he was in a disagreement with the board.
I got up out of my comfortable sofa(which is also my bed) and went to look for all my papers and files at my previous club, i wanted the job at Scunthorpe as it was more likely i'll get the job there.
I filed in my application form to be a manager at both Scunthorpe and Westham just to try my luck, I got an instant email from both teams telling me that they'll get in touch with me if my application was successful.

I sat tight for 2 weeks hoping to get the job at scunthorpe but seemed unlikely as the week came to an end, my hopes were dying and i was slowly giving up when the phone rings, I wasn't too keen on answering the phone, I let it ring for a while hoping the caller would hang up but it went on for another 10 seconds, i got up and said to my self, what a stubborn f**ker and picked up the phone, a female voice said;
Hello, this is Amy Davidson from Westham Football Club, I am calling to tell you that the Westham board want to see you tomorrow at 1:30pm.
i quickly replied, do i need to bring anything with me?
Amy; no just yourself Mr Ahmadi & a power point of what you are looking to do with the club and what your aims are.
Me; Ok thank you very much
Amy; Bye for now Mr Ahmadi.
Me; Bye

This is my first time doing, this so any tips and comments are much appreciated

Monday 13th June, 2011

I arrived at the stadium at 13:00pm, it was a big day for me, a turning point in my life, I wasn't going to let my punctuality let me down!

I was kindly greeted by a HOT female at the desk and before I could even introduce myself she said the Board are expecting you, I was confused, how the **** she know who i am!?
She showed me the way to the boardroom and on the way i couldn't help but look her ***, I tried to create conversation, but i came out with 'so whats your name?' it was a terrible chat up line, because she just replied saying her name and it went back to awkward silence!

Here's the boardroom and my names Amy, come to me if you need any assistance...

Before i could even walk in, David Sullivan(the chairman) rushes out and says, 'ohhh Mr Ahmadi, we've discussed what we are going to do, and you among all the applicants was the one who stood most and we are giving you 2 months at the club and if we think you have done a good job, the job is yours, but if we are not in the top 6 of the league through out the league, your fired.'

'Mr Sullivan, but i have a lot to discuss with the board!'

'Well save it for later, I have a family issue I gotta deal with now'

It wasn't official yet, but I was the manager at Westham, I couldn't believe it!

Tomorrow I was going to meet my team at the training ground to talk about tactics, transfers and training schedules, I was really excited, I didn't even know who my team was, but i couldn't wait!

Tuesday 14th June, 2011, 9:00am

I was told to meet the squad at Chigwell Training ground but I had no clue where it was, and unfortunately I didn't have a satnav and I was driving around in my Nissan Micra, I pulled over to ask for directions and a polite couple told me to the training ground was down the road and on my left, I did as they said hoping they didn't give me the wrong directions and i was relieved they didn't, I parked up and went to see my new team.

I went over to what looked like the hammers team, I wasn't sure it was the hammers team but as i got closer i spotted Julien Fauberts shiny head, I walked over and the staff turned around and asked 'who are you!?'

' I'm the new manager, and I am not at all pleased with the way these players are being trained, there here for training, not for a chat!'

The squad quietened down and looked over at me, I pointed at all the coaches I could recognize, Wally Downes(first team coach), Ian Hendon(Coach), and Martyn Margetson(Goal Keeper Coach)

'You guys take the lads for a training session today, while I have a chat with Niel.'

'Right Niel, I have an idea of what the squads like but i want a detailed one by the end of this training session so you tell me whose the best players and who are not good enough to be in the squad.'

'The teams capable of winning Npower Championship without a doubt, but what seems to be the problem is that it is a very old squad, we have quality players here at Westham, we've got Nolan, Noble, Bentley, the list can go on for a while. We have a great youth system and we bring in some of the best players.'

(I took out my cheap note book which I purchased from Wilkinsons) 'And what tactics suit the team best...?'

'Well I believe the team plays best in a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1'

'I am not a fan of defensive football, I think a 4-2-4 and perhaps an attacking 4-4-2 and 4-5-1, what do you think?'

'I agree'

'I want you to get a scout report on the following players, Romario(Vitoria), Erick Torres(Chivas), Marco Verratti(Paresca)'

' I'll have these ready for you by tomorrow morning'

Wednesday 22nd June, 2011

Neil didn't send me the scout reports, so I thought instead of waiting and around I should call him instead...

Hello Neil!?

Hello, I have emailed the scout reports to you, I have also sent a few extra ones for you to take a look at...

Rigghhttt, I'm taking a look at the report of Erick Torres right now, he seems like a magnificent buy, I want you to make an enquiry for him, I also want you to make a bid for Marco Verratti, start off with a 1,000,000 bid.

Boss, our staff team is lacking depth too, I have recommended a few coachs, physios and scouts.

I'll take a look at those too, but for now, make a bid for those two!

Good start to this story, very detailed. I'd go for the middle tactic 4-2-3-1

Later that night...

Neil had called again and told me that the Verratti bid was rejected and they are asking for £1.7m, I told him to offer the 1.7m in installments spread along 48months.

Chivas were asking for 5m for Erick Torres but I told Neil to bid £3m, spread along 48 months.

We also had an enquiry for Jack Collison and I thought about it, Jack is a good young player but if we can get more than £5m out of him it would be amazing, so we had to bids for Jack, one from Aston Villa for £7m and one from swansea for £6m, we decided to accept both, and Jack was keen to move to a prem club.

Aston Villa had agreed to sign Jack Collison from Westham for £7m
View attachment 211546

As Collison departed, we was given permission to talk to Torres and Verratti, I told Neil to fly over to mexico to talk to Torres and his agent and I'll get Marco Verratti and his agent to fly over to London so we can seal the deal asap!

Erick Torres and his agent were keen to sign up for an English team because Torres wanted to follow the roots of Javier Hernandez, both us and the agent agreed on a contract which offered £9,250 until 2016.

Marco Verratti's agent said what he wants and we snapped up Marco Verratti on a £2.5m deal giving him £2,600 a month and a £1,000 appearance fee and £175 goal bonus until 2015.

Verratti's deal was confirmed and he was an official West Ham player but we had to wait for Torres' work permit.

A game against West Ham reserves kicked off Pre-Season.
View attachment 211582

We won the match quite comfortably but we didn't score enough goals to satisfy me, we were playing our reserves we had to thrash them, they're not in the team because they are not good enough so why can't the first team thrash them!?

This game was an important game for me, it gave me an idea of who I will need and who isn't going to be in my plans.
The strikers were too old and were not scoring enough goals, I transfer listed Federic Piquionne, John Carew and Joey O'Brien
No offers came in for John Carew and Joey O'Brien but Piquionne was leaving the Boleyn Ground for £725k to move to Italian Serie A side Udinese.

With Piquionne leaving I had to find a replacement, I bought in Nicky Maynard from Bristol City for a fee of £6.25m.

Myself, Verratti and Maynard were welcomed by the media all at the same time.

Tommy Smith(SkySports Reporter.); You sit here today as the new manager of West Ham Football Club, is this you dream job?

Me; You could say that, I would have never thought that a semi-pro manager could one day become the manager of a club like this, it really is a dream come true.

Michael Jones(Setanta Sports Reporter.);Considering that you are a Chelsea fan, it seems a little strange that you have taken this job at West Ham, will you love for Chelsea change?

Me; Yes, of course, I have been a Chelsea fan for years now, but my love for West Ham is greater than my support for Chelsea.

Thomas Harrison(BBCsports Reporter.); Do you think you'll bring success to the club?

Me; Definitely.

Tommy Smith(SkySports Reporter.); We're here today with two of your signings, will there be anymore?

Me; I'm looking to add a few more players to the squad.

Thomas Harrison(BBCsports Reporter.); Nicky, where are you expecting West Ham to finish this season?

Nicky Maynard; 1st place of course!

Me; Thank you that'll conclude the meeting for today.

View attachment 211597
West Ham Bring In Two More Players!

West Ham United manager has brought in two more youngsters into his squad.
Today it was confirmed that Erick Torres is leaving C.D Guadalajara for £3m to join West Ham United.
West Ham have also signed up wonderkid Kevin De Bruyne from A.A Genk for 5m, he however wil join West Ham on 09/07/12.
View attachment 211602View attachment 211603

We played well through out the Pre-Season friendlies and every win gave me and the squad a confident boost, after the game with Athletic, David Sullivan called me into the boardroom and said to me the job is mine and he offered me a contract that finished at the end of the season.

I was over the moon, I now had a salary of £7,500, this meant I could buy myself a new apartment, some new clothes and replace that granny vehicle Nissan Micra.
View attachment 211608
After the Athletic game I called the team in for a team meeting, I started the meeting off saying how happy I am with the results in the Pre-Season and that those results have secured the job for me.
I was congratulated by the squad and told them that if they preform like this during the season we'll be celebrating at the end of the season, and we'll be going up to the premier league facing the big boys!

All the lads seemed to have been motivated, but Kevin Nolan was clearly unhappy that I was going to be the new man in charge, Nolan made it known publicly that hiring a semi-pro manager is going to be a risk he isn't willing to take and will be leaving the club soon, I called him into my office for a private chat and I said...

'Look Nolan, if you are not happy with me being incharge you'll have to leave the club.'

'I want to be transfer listed...'

'Ok Nolan, thanks for your time, I'll be looking for a new club for you.'

The arrogant c**t walked out of the office without even saying goodbye or a thanks!

August 2011

I got my fist pay, £15,000 was put into my bank, the first thing I did was go and rent a nice apartment, after finding the right apartment for me, I went and purchased a nice BMW 1 series for myself, I deserved a treat I thought so I went and shopped at Harrods to round my day off, tomorrows going to be a big day, Hull, away to start the season off!

View attachment 211615

Hull were a tough opponent but we was the better side, with Noble, Taylor and Cole scoring we managed to secure the 3 points!

Loanee Danny Wilson had a bad way to introduce himself with his first day at West Ham scoring an own goal!

MoM Carlton Cole

August 2011

League Cup 1st Round

West Ham 6 - 0 Aldershot

Piquionne (2,24)
Bentley (12,48)
Taylor (33)
Ben Herd O.G (84)

MoM David Benley
View attachment 211618

Watford home, Championship

West Ham 1 - 1
Watford

Tomkins(52) (82)Yeates

MoM Tomkins

View attachment 211619

Burnley Away, Championship

West Ham 2 - 1
Burnley

Cole(37) (12)Rodriguez
Torres(85)

MoM Green

View attachment 211621

Leeds Home, Championship

West Ham 3 - 0 Leeds

Torres(42,53)
Noble(62)

MoM Torres

View attachment 211625

Scunthorpe Home, League Cup 2nd Round

West Ham 2 - 0 Scunthorpe

Tomkins(42)
Torres(44)

MoM Torres
View attachment 211625

Ipswich Away, Championship

West Ham 1 - 2
Ipswich

Lansbury(65) Taylor O.G(21)
Bowyer(67)

MoM Bow
yer

August was an amazing month, securing the job at Boleyn Ground and being able to buy some decent things, I have become real close friends with my assistant Neil McDonald.

I look forward to the next month incharge of West Ham​

Last edited:
September 2011
View attachment 211644
Another great month for both me and the squad.

We managed to come out on top of the league.

This month was a good month because I got to spend some time with Amy, that hot girl i met back in the stadium. Me and her get on very well, and I think i like her, I mean shes nice and she seems to be in to me.
I asked her out for a meal, she agreed and i'll be taking her out for a meal tomorrow night, I'm kinda excited but nervous too, I don't know what to wear, really excited, can't wait til tomorrow!

The Date Night

I was wondering if the team were in need of a new signing in the January transfer window when I received a text from Amy saying;

Heyy Alii ***

I still up for tonight if you are, if you are up for tonight come pick me up from my house, heres my address,
43 Fontayne Avenue
Chigwell IG7 5HD xoxox

I got dressed wearing my Gucci suit and my Gucci shoes, I looked at the mirror to do my hair and I thought about my life and how it has changed over the few months, I couldn't believe it, from wearing Lonsdale and Lecoq Sportif to wearing Gucci and Louis Vuitton, to me this was a big achievement, but this was only the beginning of my career!

I left the home, making sure all the lights were off and the apartment was locked, got into my new BMW and went on a mission to find out where Amy lived, after roaming for about 30 minutes I found where she lived, before I could even knock on the door Amy walked out, I looked at her and said

'Woooww, Amy, you look beautiful!'

'Thanks, you look amazing too!'

I opened the car door for her and quickly got in myself, turned the car on and F**K YOU BIT** jumped out of the stereo, I changed the radio channel to a more romantic one.

I took her the best restaurant in the area hoping to get her drunk and get laid, but she was a lightweight and threw up so I had to take her home, not a bad evening, could of been better!