LIVING THE DREAM - MALAYSIA YOUNG MANAGER

shahbasir

Reaction score
LIVING THE DREAM - MALAYSIA YOUNG MANAGER
Hello to all fm base members.
grin.gif
My name is Shah and i'm from Malaysia.I am new here and eventhough i have played FM since 2010,i never wrote any story about my game.Before this,i have managed a club like Sunderland,Liverpool and England national team but in this FM 2012,i want to start my career in my country-Malaysia.I will try all i can to make my stories are interesting and entertain anyone who read it.Hoping you guys can help with your suggestion,critique and some helpful tip to improve my management skills.
wink.gif
THE BEGINNING OF DREAMAZRAAI RESIGN!!!
View attachment 221868
Respected manager,Azraai Khor Abdullah has send shockwaves through Negeri Sembilan fans by resigning from his post in immediate effect.The 58 years old manager said he want to spent more time with his family and believe this is the right time to retire from football.'I have played football since 1969 and be a head coach from 1991.It's was a very long,long time.I have won all trophies in Malaysia and I will retire from management with a big smile,'Azraai will be remembered by NS fans for his guidance that lead the team to won Malaysia Cup last season.​
NEGERI SEMBILAN UNVEILED THEIR NEW MANAGER
View attachment 221883
Former Malaysia Under 20 player,ShahidulBasir was officially announced as the new Negeri Sembilan manager in the one press conference at Hotel Royal Bintang Adelphi yesterday morning.The 29 years old coach signed a two year contract and will received 325k per week.Negeri Sembilan chairman,Datuk Seri Muhammad Hassan believe Shahidul is the ideal processor for Azraai Khor Abdullah who suddenly resigned last week.'Shahidul is one of the young talented manager on our country today.He may not have a respectable CV yet,but this will be a beginning for him to making name.He just 29 years old but I have all confident that he will bring a success to the team,'.
attachment.php

It really nice to hear my chairman said something nice about me but things can going the other way if my team not performed well.After a meeting,i have been task to guide the team to achieve top half finish in league this season.Board also expect team at least to reach the quarter final of FA Cup.

My transfer budget is 120k and payroll budget is 4.8k per week :S.It's not much right.Fortunately,before i arrived,club have make a deal to bring two import player-De Abreu and Jean Effa Owona.
attachment.php
Effa will be a good target man for us.He also have a speed and good balance.At the age of 27 years old,he sure at his peak of career and i hope he will be our beast in front of the goal.
attachment.php
I am excited to see he have played for Sao Paulo,FC Porto,Torino and Atletico Madrid B.Yes,now he is my best centre back in the team.But what make i little concerns is about his speed.And my scout have mentioned he is fairly slow player.THANK TO ANYONE WHO HAVE READ THIS...I HOPE U CAN GIVE SOME FEEDBACK.I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORIES TOMORROW
MY TRANSFER
attachment.php

Club already bought a two import player,so i think its better for me to look at Malaysia player.Football at my country have a one rules-every team must have at least 20 years old in the squad.So with a little budget i have buy all player for free from Harimau Muda and it could be a bargain because they all are young player with bag of potential.Wan ZaharulNizam,Nazmi Faiz Mansor,Fandi Othman and Syahrul Azwari is all exciting prospect.
attachment.php
WAN ZAHARULNIZAM-promising winger.But his speed not very excited for his position.A really good teamwork player.
attachment.php
FANDI OTHMAN-left natural foot player.Really versatile players.
attachment.php
NAZMI FAIZ MANSOR-Just 18 but i believe he will be one of the Malaysian star on the future.
attachment.php
SYAHRUL AZWARI IBRAHIM-hot prospect for the future.

PRE SEASON

attachment.php

Thank to god,our pre season going well and we managed to win all the games.We scored four every match and all players gave their best to attracted me.De Abreu will be a menace in set piece while Effa still need a time to showed his best.

KICK OFF - JANUARY
attachment.php

After a good pre season,the moment that i have waited for a long time has come.I will make my debut as head coach in competitive matches.Our first match this season is against Terengganu,winner of 2010 FA Cup.I thought it will be close and hard match for us because they have a good player like Ashaari Shamsuddin,Abdul Hadi Yahya dan Francis Doe.But different thing as my player played very well in front of our 6600 supporters.My strategy to play counter is really worked when we win 5-1 at that night.It was a great result and give a massive boost to me.

We then headed to the north to face Kedah,one of the best team in the league.Once again,my player have shown that they could beat anybody with Nazmi scored the only goal of the match.Back to our home ground three days later,we won again and this time 2-0 victory over Sarawak.Zaquan came off from the bench and scored both goal,a big moment for striker who just comeback from injury.My import striker,Effa have a lot of chance in this match but his finishing are truly disappointed.

The last match of the month is against Felda United.My players look very complacent that they can win easily in this match.We took a lead when De Abreu scored an early goal at sixth minute before Juzaili Samion equalised for Felda with a screamer shot in 22 minute.I thought i will be our night when Effa cool finished his chance in 53 minutes.But in 84 minute,Felda veteran striker,Nizaruddin Yusof beat my goalkeeper Farizal Marlias with a fierce shot.It was disappointed you know to only get a draw in a game like this.

View attachment 222110
After a 4 games,we are on top of the table with 10 points-same with Sabah,Perak and Kelantan.It was a good month for us and i hope it will continue until the end of season.Effa must improve his finishing in front of goal if he want stay on first plan team.Young player like Nazmi,Fandi and Wan are really good while Kunanlan have been impressive in the left side.

Last edited:
intrestin story mate ill be following this to see how you do