Livingston Fc - Back into top Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardb

Reaction score
Hi
I am going to try and take livingston football club back into the top Fllight where they where a few seasons ago, I decided to go livingston for three reasons :
1. I support them :)
2. They recently went into Adminastration and got Relagated to the Scottish 3rd divison and
3. I want it to be a challange to bring them back to succses where they where not that long ago

I will be updating Reguarly i will post again after pre-season

Thanks for reading :)

Pre-Season over we won 2/3 Matches the one we drew we should have won! here how it looks i'll post Transfers in a sec aswell :)

I'm doing this at the minute, its good, having difficulties in First Division though (Second Tier).
Jamie Ness from Rangers, get him on loan, was key to my success.
Good luck, I'll be following :)

great results against Morton and Lincoln. You should ease to promotion

Thanks for the support heres transfers so far :) Good luck in First division

Update for augest 8-| Its went all well so far :) Manager of the month , I lost one game to Top divison team i thought i won it in extra time when i took the lead but then they Came back and beat me on peneltys :S

September another better month apart from one Draw 8-| Good news is i'm through to the semi Finial for The Challange Cup! Not a big cup but happy to be there 8-|

October update! I think this is the worst month i've had lost the semi finial 2-1 and Drew a game at the start but my team picked up there game to come back with 3 wins.:'( One dramatic game when i went up 2-0 in the first half and the team came back to level it at 2-2 and then my Striker (Jamie Mole) came and scored in the last minute:) And i somehow still got manager of the month 8-|

Worst month so far! Just terribile! not one win!

Anyone got any signings that they could recommend?

Great month in december! 3/4 Wins! One loss 8-| High scoring wins one great striker ( Jamie Mole) I'll update January Transfer with the update 8-|

Why are you closing it?
Keep going, its a very enjoyable game, I just got promoted to SPL =D

Status
Not open for further replies.