Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Name: Liviu Ganea
Club: Dinamo Bucharest
D.O.B: 23/02/1988
Nationality: Romanian
Position: Striker

Strengths: Agility, Balance, Strength, Heading, Finishing.

Weaknesses: Determination, Free-Kick taking.

Description: Striker
Personality: Ambitious

Suggested Roles: Complete forward, Target man, Advanced forward.

The guy can play capably play at Premier League level and would rip up the Championship in my opinion. Could be signed for about 300k, what a bargain! At 22 he is only going to improve aswell...

Last edited:
he plays at dinamo bucharest, not at Steaua
He's pretty good IRL too, Getafe always buys him in my saves

Seems good. He could rip up the Championship but he ain't good enough for EPL in my opinion.

Thanks for this... when i get my mojo for FM back again.... ill have a look at him and try sign him for Cov :)

he plays at dinamo bucharest, not at Steaua
He's pretty good IRL too, Getafe always buys him in my saves

Thanks, yeah he plays at Dinamo, sorry. (A)

Not good enough for EPL ??? Cough, cough, cough...

I use him as a complete forward support... Forget all his stats and concentrate on these attributes - team work, work rate, bravery, aggression, dribbling, strength, passing and creativity. He is the cheapest version of Wayne Rooney in the game.

Used him in a 4-5-1 for Bolton. Was my 2nd choice striker at first, but became first choice because of injuries to other strikers. He only scored 5 goals for me. But he set up a huge number of goals. And those, 5 goals he scored were game changers. Finished 5 th in the EPL in my 3 rd season because of his assists.

And he led my line in the Europa league final. He provided 2 assists as we beat Shaktar 3-0 to claim the Europa League. He is simply outstanding. He actually sweats blood on the pitch. Give him a chance and you will be surprised.