leoke888

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have upgraded my unbeaten tactics(Power-Crazy,download it here:View attachment 223485) by creating a new tactic system named LKPower.As we know,attack is the best defense.This is the very sprit I am after.Crazy attack,Strong defense,High possession!it is better than tiki-taka.Now let me share All about it by my tactics.

The LKPower have LKPowerHome and LKPowerAway two tactics.

Formation:

LkPowerHome
View attachment 223702

LkPowerAway
View attachment 223701

The LKPowerAway is a update of the Power-Crazy,the defense is better than power-crazy.it is suggested to be used at away.The LKPowerHome has only one centre defender,but two DLP in front of it.Decrese a centre defender makes more risks(actually little risks),but increase more possession and goals maybe.It looks so different and so fun!This is just what i want,i want to play in a different way.The LKPowerHome is only suggested to be used at home,and when you against a bigger team,i strongly advise you not to use it.Mean while,the LKPowerAway is not only used at away,you can use it anywhere you want.

View attachment 223674

The tactics have attack and control two mentality versions.When you use the control versions,you may always get a possession percentage above 60%,it means the opposition's shots is so poor.In this mode,you will be much safe and not less goals.

Notice:
IF your team is not strong enough(low ca),the tactic Power-A is recommended always used at the first season. The Power-A is in the link bellow. Also,you can try the LkPower tactics at the same time.
Clink here to download Power-A:View attachment 223622

Trianing:
General Training:Team Cohesion
Match Preparation:Team Work or Att.Movement

Individual traing:
All players should train their PPM's.
LB/RB Wing back(Attack) Develop long flat bullet throw
Strikers Poacher(attack) Places shots/Hits first time shots/Shoots with power

OI:

No OI,you can take it to your assistant

Corners:
LB take left corners,RB take right corners,either footed.

Player tips:
LB:Faouzi Ghoulam,Lucas Digne
RB:Marcos Rocha, Kyle Naughton
less centre defenders (acceleration:14+)
more DLP and AP (each 4 recommended)
more strikers (at least 4)
With LkPower tactics,you don't need any real defensive midfielder.

Fiters:
View attachment 223698View attachment 223697

View attachment 223696View attachment 223695

View attachment 223694View attachment 223693

View attachment 223692View attachment 223690

Download Links:
View attachment 223682

View attachment 223683

View attachment 223684

View attachment 223685

Welcome to test and feedback.
Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD TACTICS LINK(you can download power-a and power-crazy):

Power 4-3-3,unbeaten!!5+goals per match,main striker scored 60 goals in seria A.

Last edited:
IF you want to use LkPowerHome,the DC's acceleration should not less than 14.You will not need too many centre defenders.

What version should i use with Liverpool?

Good tactic

Hey Mate this tactic seems too be very good. I`m playing with Hallescher FC and it`s not fully fluid , but this tactic is very good for away games!!

I will try a little more and if it´s developing further this way i will tell you! :)

Hey Mate this tactic seems too be very good. I`m playing with Hallescher FC and it`s not fully fluid , but this tactic is very good for away games!!

I will try a little more and if it´s developing further this way i will tell you! :)

Put the right players on the right position,make sure your team stronger than opposition,you may use home tactics.:)