Chapers

Reaction score
Hi All,
How do you make a decent profit in the lower leagues? I’m Histon, 6 months into the first season.

I’m doing okay, 2nd​ in the league due to Loanes and pay as you play players. But am losing money every month, Brought in about 20k from Cups wins and have remained about 25% BELOW my wage budget.

I was hoping to get a decent foothold in my finances in case of promotion and the subsequent need to strengthen.

I know in previous version you could just have friendlies against decent teams without sharing the gate receipts but seems now I have to pay teams for a friendly (and more than I’d take in revenue).

Any thoughts, what do other do?

Hi All,
How do you make a decent profit in the lower leagues? I’m Histon, 6 months into the first season.

I’m doing okay, 2nd​ in the league due to Loanes and pay as you play players. But am losing money every month, Brought in about 20k from Cups wins and have remained about 25% BELOW my wage budget.

I was hoping to get a decent foothold in my finances in case of promotion and the subsequent need to strengthen.

I know in previous version you could just have friendlies against decent teams without sharing the gate receipts but seems now I have to pay teams for a friendly (and more than I’d take in revenue).

Any thoughts, what do other do?

only thing i can think of is trying to get some away friendlies so they are paying you.