Oatesy1234

Reaction score
What is the worst thing that has happened to you in any of your LLM games?

Today I was beaten by Tamworth in the Blue Square North playoff final...Lost 1-0, Danny Alcock in the 100th minute(ET)....Who is Danny Alcock you ask?...THE **** KEEPER. I was beaten by a goal kick that somehow bounced over my keeper who was standing on the goal line.

I feel like breaking my disk, I really do. Blue Square North for another season.

Anyone have something worse?

lol to make u feel a bit better ive had my keeper score a last minute volley from outside the area to secure promotion from the bsp. so it can happen in your favour

What is the worst thing that has happened to you in any of your LLM games?

Today I was beaten by Tamworth in the Blue Square North playoff final...Lost 1-0, Danny Alcock in the 100th minute(ET)....Who is Danny Alcock you ask?...THE **** KEEPER. I was beaten by a goal kick that somehow bounced over my keeper who was standing on the goal line.

I feel like breaking my disk, I really do. Blue Square North for another season.

Anyone have something worse?

Unlucky mate, but you don't need your disc to play, btw.

Probubly on FM08, i got Blyth promoted in the Play off final , out classing Boston United , probubly the hardest team in the league in the first season 2-0, although in the semi's i lost 1-2 away to southport but won 3-0 @ home :D, but in my secend seasen, my signings were poor & so were the reuslets, relagation on the last day of the season on Goal Differance.... the clubs first ever relagtion