xlightx

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm new to the forum and was just wondering if anyone was down to play some LLM games once or twice a week probably Italian or English league. The time would be probably sunday from noon to 6 pm or later Eastern Time aka America New York, i know that some of if not most people on the forum are from the U.K. so that would be roughly from 6 pm to midnight for you. If anyone's interested just post here i'll probably set up the game in the next week and maybe play this weekend or next. State which team you want to play and if you prefer English or Italian. Thanks all common LLM rules will apply. =) - Cheers

EDIT: the game will start this saturday or next saturday (latest) as i would want as many players as possible in this long term LLM =). The league that we will be playing is Italian C2/A here is a list of teams and their respective managers (aka us).

Aleghro -->
Alto Adige -->
Canavese -->
Carpendolo -->
FeralpiSalò-->
Legnano -->
Mezzocorona-->
Olbia->
Pavia-->
Pro Belvedere-->
Pro Sesto-->
Pro Vercelli -->
xlightx
Rodengo -->
Sambonifacese-->
Spezia-->
DeathBall
Valenzana-->
Villacidrese -->

My friend hasn't picked a team yet so all others are open =) let me know asap. Thanks guys can't wait to start!!!

EDIT PT2 :
Game will start tomorrow 15/11/09 and will be from 5-11 pm U.K.

The Ten Commandments Of The Network Game (Copied from leeumoconnor69)

1 - Thou shalt banter with pride and not out of spite. (Lets enjoy the banter, but not get agressive)

2 - Thou shalt mention nights that thou can not make it prior to kickoff. (This can be done by posting on the thread or telling one of the other members.

3 - Thou shalt not exploit any tactical bugs (None of those corner hacking tactics or any of that)

4 - Thou shalt not exploit any transfer bugs (None of that offering £0 and 100m of clauses)

5 - Thou shalt not miss two days of play in a row without mention (Similar to second commandment, let us know you can not make it please)

6 - Thou shalt not fiddle with other users teams (I suggest that you set a password for your team)

7 - Thou shalt not use in game editors or scouts (Im not sure if its possible for you to, but it is for the host, so i hereby swear not to use any)

8 - Thou Shalt not be racist (Rascism will not be tolerated in any form, resulting in a straight ban)

9 - Thou shalt not switch teams once play has started (You can only switch clubs if offered the job)

10 - Thou shalt win all that thou can win (Lets be Having Yah!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just A Few Things.

Force continue will be commenced after 20% of users have pressed continue, after which you will have 30 seconds.

Unlimited signings.

Please make sure you turn on "assistant takes friendlies" options as we do not play friendlies.

You will be given 30 - 45 minutes at the beggining of the game to transfer list players/sign new contracts/make your bids, training, tactics and so on. For the late starters you will have only the time allotted between continues ... sorry.

Finally i'm trying to decide the weekly game times so any suggestions will be accepted but for now it will happen at least once a week on sunday from 5-11 UK time =)

EDIT3: So sorry everyone but this game will be on hold until i can get a new graphics card... mine burnt out today after a power surge and i dont have anything that can handle fm2010 ... Will be back probably in next three weeks . Once again sorry. - xlightx

Last edited:
whats going on with the game, i will be glad to join with wolves for example ;)

For UK it's one hour earlier than you calculate, I'll be joining this game.

I don't mind league, but if there's a tie I'll lean for italian,

Hey guys the game hasnt started as no one replied to this thread but I'm more than happy to start a game but i was thinking LLM not a Premier League ... But its up to you guys, I'm willing to start this ASAP so just get back to me =). Italian C2 or English - BSS/BSN or BSP ...
P.S. i thought England was 6 hours ahead o_O thanks for the correction.

i was thinking LLM not a Premier League ... But its up to you guys, I'm willing to start this ASAP

up to us he dont mind . . .

Ok sorry for the misunderstanding it is a LLM i ment i dont care if its italian or english league ... So far my friend and i are going to start playing this saturday from noon to 6 ET or 5-11 UK time. If your interested leave info here. We are going to play Italian league C2/A, pick any team you wish to be. I am taking Pro Vercelli and will update the first post to indicate who plays as who etc... I hope this game lasts at least a few seasons till we can all get to Serie A and just run Europe ;) anyways join up guyssss =)

Erh, do you use steam, hamachi or none? Because I just found the hard way I can't play with people that use hamachi because I have the steam version T.T

Hamachi ... sorry man =/ ... blahhh that sucks... are you sure you cant play with hamachi??

Yesterday I tried with the FM2010 EPL game and it says incompatible version.

I'll see if I can work it out.

And I say: I paid for the game and the game isn't suppossed to place this limitation, is it?. so in my case I think it'd be okay if I got the non steam version through P2P to play through hamachi. I mean, the lack of the capacity was not meant by the game company so I would not be stealing the multiplayer but resolving an issue and getting to be able to do something I should with what I already paid, right?.

Anyway I'll try to see if I find a way with my steam. If I do I'll let you know.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Woooo-hooooo!!

I found the option to go offline (I didn't know where it was, lol, sneaky menu).

I can play through Hamachi with my steam version YAY!!!. Just go offline mode (FM2010 shall not be running, during the mode change, that is).

So I just need the hamachi details so I know how to join.

Last edited:
Ok guys if anyone is interested in the long term LLM just pm me and ill give you the Hamachi details =) starting tomorrow =) 5-11 U.K. time.