nicka94

Reaction score
Just wondering which Lower League teams have the biggest stadiums.

A few spanish teams have 25k+ stadiums. Boavista in Portugal have 35k I think, and Avellino and a couple others in Italy have 20+

Thanks for the info, do you know of any in England?

haven't checked, I've only checked a couple leagues, just load the league the england save and scroll through the teams, stadium sizes are listed.

Darlington in the conference have a 25,000 all seater.

Offenbach should have a 26,000 seater that is half-filled even at the third division.

yer darlington in the conference wrexham have a big ground aswell but on the game luton gateshead wrexham grimsby darlington and masnfield all have those 4 sided all seater stadium dont know about league 2

Darlington have the biggest stadium with a capacity of 25,000 Lol. The pitch is awesome to not a typical Non-league one.

Queens Park in Scotlands Division 3 has a 50,000 seater, Hampden Park.

Just to be an picky bas*tard it's 52,000. I'm playing a game with them now, you can make a **** of a lot of money from friendly games.

Shame I can't spend any of it, the Queen's Park chairman is a money hording utter tight git.

Darlington, Bradford, Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton, Huddersfield, there's quite a few in League One.

My LLM team, RW Essen have 22500 capacity stadium. Albeit, only 4000 seated.

To be really picky, it's actually 52500 at Hampden. And sure, you can make bucketloads of money, but will they ever be a Semi-Pro/Pro team?