kurtywurty

Reaction score
Since this game came out I've been studying and haven't really been able to put in some serious man hours on this game. I also used to be quite good, however with this game I really sucked.....like really sucked. As I trawled through fmbase to find answers, people cited updates to the ME and the fact that you have to take a more hands on approach to management. So after a few rubbish trial games, 3 weeks without sleep, endless notes and copious amounts of caffeine I have developed a tactic for my Plymouth Argyle squad which has me unbeaten in 15 games (excluding a 2-1 loss to blackburn in the league cup and a narrow penalty loss to yeovil in JPT where I fielded reserves anyway), My opening games I lost 3-1 and 2-0 I think, so I re jigged a few things and since then we've only conceded 5 goals or something, including four clean sheets on the bounce. I average 60% possession and normally only allow the opposition one shot on target at most (so annoying that they often score it).
So the tactic is a 3-3-2-2, I initially wanted a libero as my full backs were **** but had to settle for a sweeper as all of my players are **** lol. The aim is to monopolise possession in your own half and pick out the two strikers where possible. Now obviously I have players to play these positions so it's not gonna be a plug and play tactic and I'm not uploading it until I finish my seasonin case I go on a 20 game losing streak. That being said if there is a demand for a good LLM tactic I'd be happy to share with a tester or two? Holler me people!