mmtngc

Reaction score
Hello mates,

I wanna start my last career game in Fm 2014, i know it was not a bad experience in this years FM...

I will start in English Conference S/N teams and dont want to waste time with tactics, i like finding players especially in lower leagues, and creating stories with them.

I know we have many good tactics here like Unreal, danilo etc... But i think in lower league like 6th tier in England, fluid ,creative football, pressing football all are not for my players...

I tried route one combiantions but not find the right balance... Can u help me for a real LLM tactic pls??? Think that i dont have Messi :) Cheers mates

My 4-4-1-1 formation with a Shadow Striker playing behind a Deep-Lying Forward might work well for you in the lower leagues, as long as you can find a decent Shadow Striker - preferably somebody tall and good in the air with decent finishing ability, too. It's a fairly nuts-and-bolts type of formation that often morphs into 4-4-2 and keeps your central midfielders in check to guard against the counter attack:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...1-real-4-4-2-how-i-learned-play-triangle.html

You might operate it with the short passing possession game, as I do, but at your level you will have to accept that your players will sometimes give the ball away. If you're going to go more direct, then you might play on the counter and possibly switch the front man to Target Man_Support - specifically to hold the ball up while the SS and the two wingers join the attack.

I tried yours and Final Cut and back to basics... Not suitable for LLM managers :(

ı tried 4 different tactics and also create one. I never had success... I dont know why coz in LLM its easy for every team... Every team has similar players and creating differences makes u title winner easily, but in fm 2014 i didnt find anything suitable ohhhh **** where is fm 2015???