sirchimp

Reaction score
ok hopefully geting a psp and footballl manager 09 my first football manager and thinking of doing a bit of llm with worcester city fc
i think i will play 4-1-3-2 with the 3 AMs all makeing foward runs do think this will work any pointers welcome;)
and could you mayb tell you experiance with llm

thanks to all who reply

well i dont have lower league management experience myself but as far as the 3 arrows for your AMC's goes i think it sounds good, but maybe put the 2 outside AMC with an arrow to the side to spread the play a little more since they arent that good in llm

will try thanks for reply just cant wait to get the game and try it out

dunno i hope so tell you thursday think it goes blue spaure prem hope north and south as well but you only get 3 top flight leagues eg england prem down then top french spanish and italien league but im not sure untill thursday

ive never really looked into it too much, because i dont have a psp, but i did read somewhere that it would be cut down like you have said, hope for your sake you can go down to BSN/S, i always like to have those leagues going

found a link saying i can go down to the blue square prem so the question is histon or kiddy