Andy4EFC

Reaction score
I'm a student with a p/t job over summer, looking for one, maybe two depending on activity to start a lower league game. League 2. I've just left a clan which had some very good players in but don't mind what level you are, I don't consider myself great at the game or anything. I prefer to do lower as it's more challenging and more rewarding building a club up and/or building your reputation. It's also less pressureful so if someone isn't doing well it's no big deal.

Playing times are basically whenever we can both get on and play. I had to set times o Sundays and Wednesdays and it didn't suit me. When I'm not in work or with my misses that's basically the time I can play.

Person must be talkative (not via mic) , otherwise it's like playing a single player game. Would prefer to use skype text/chat to communicate as steam is a bit dodgy with notifications.

feel free to reply back or PM me with your details including mainly times available, preferences on game etc. I would be looking to start the game this evening after I get back from the football.

Andy

Last edited:
Im up for this 2 again prefer whats app if u wanna send me your number via PM im happy to start n give u days i can be...off nxt 2 days too