Status
Not open for further replies.

mjpresto

Reaction score
Valdes will be retiring for me at the end of current 2016-2017 season so I needed a replacement. Although I have a young promising GK which Valdes was tutoring for a year now, I don't think he's the one I've been looking for. He's stats isn't on par yet with Barca's or even La Liga standards and he only stands at 5'10" (which is too small for a GK).

I'm looking at buying either LLoris or Adler but I'm not yet decided. Adler is 31 now and has a sale value (according to genie scout) of 39M euros. Lloris is 29, has a sale value of 88M euros, and has recently ended Valdes reign by winning 2016 Goalkeeper of the Year. Transfer value isn't a problem for me 'coz I've got a huge budget. My main concern is until when will they play and how will longevity affect their stats. I've read that in several threads here that Adler coud play until 42 or 43.

I desperately needed advice as I'm looking to sign them after this current 2016-2017 season. By the way, I'll most probably play them as Goalkeeper Defend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.