Pinadiku

Reaction score
Alright then, i tried to find, i couldn't, maybe somebody can give me the link or give me some tips.

I have Eastbourne Boro, go up a couple of leagues but the money don't come...

I still can do fairly good cause of the players out of contract i signed when i was semi-professional team.

My problems are:

- Players that i have to give a new contract want way more money that what i can give.
- New players with minimum quality want way more money that what i can give.
- Players that are out of contract want way more money that what i can give.

So, what can i do to get some income, just wait for a sugar daddy to pop or there are any legal ways to make some extra money that i don't know about?

Arranging friendlies during the summer can help massively. Playing every 2/3 days (rotating with reserve team) against bigger reputation teams can bring in 60k a game and you could realistically get 500k during the summer. Also, getting a parent club cn help with signing players for free on short-term loans, as well additional revenue.
Also, if they want wayyyy too much money, try offering them incentive-based contracts. Eg. if the player is going to be used as back-up then give him a higher appearance fee, as he won't be playing regularly. Also, giving players who are unlikely to score (that 40y.o. defensive mid or full-back) massive goal bonuses helps a treat, though you're screwed if they do manage to score..

Hope this is helpful! I have a save with Altrincham in the BSP atm and looking like I'm getting promoted to L2 so I feel your pain about overpaid mercenaries!