LMA Manager series

Reaction score
Anyone ever play the LMA Manager games for the PS2 or the Xbox? I bought them all the time for PS2 and they we're amazing. Stopped making them with the release of Xbox 360 and PS3.

I played them on the original Xbox , wasn't particularly great but decent.

I have LMA Manager 2007 on Xbox 360, It was pretty good but had nowhere as much detail as Football Manager.

I had LMA Manager 2001 and 2003 I think, I used to play it all the time but fell out of love with it once, don't know why or how. Haven't played it since.

Oh was it released on 360? Yeah, i loved the challenge in them though however they we're a little easy. I took Fulham to a Champions League winning team in 2003 version after just over a season. Players ratings changed all the time, constantly increasing.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Anyone ever play the LMA Manager games for the PS2 or the Xbox? I bought them all the time for PS2 and they we're amazing. Stopped making them with the release of Xbox 360 and PS3.

they stopped making the lma footie games

i own all on xbox and ps2 i loved the series bring it back i say
:)

Oh was it released on 360? Yeah, i loved the challenge in them though however they we're a little easy. I took Fulham to a Champions League winning team in 2003 version after just over a season. Players ratings changed all the time, constantly increasing.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

They were very easy, I took over Birmingham with three games to go I saved them from relegation, next season I finished second with pretty much the same squad :p

I had them when i was like 8/9 and i loved them, on ps2 btw. ah they were amazing:)

Some of it was ridiculous though. You could build the Nou Camp as your stadium within a year and for a reasonable price. Although, still fun.

lma had good and bad points...I've played them and still do from day one...i love the speed of the game and the basic fortmat but like people said it was way to easy. more of an arcade game...codemasters said they might make 1 for this year but unlikely...

I have the whole collection from LMA Manager - LMA Manager 2006

I loved it, and had it every year without fail untill it stopped in 07, so then my attention switched to FM instead.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

I have the whole collection from LMA Manager - LMA Manager 2006

But not 07?

I loved it, and had it every year without fail untill it stopped in 07, so then my attention switched to FM instead.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

But not 07?

yea I couldn't find it in my local game store :mad:

Loved LMA Manager 2005. My defence prawned and they all had full bars

Rob Edwards
Joleon Lescott
Vincent Kompany
Anthony Vanden Borre

Its kind of weird lescott and kompany are now the cb pairing for man city. wouldnt expect that

Loved it, so enjoyable even if it wasn't as realistic as FM :)

one thing that did annoy me it was impossible to ever get good youth players yourself...like in lma 02 etc...at the start of a new season you could guarantee 3 16-20year olds would be the best players in the world from out of another teams youth system

Kompany and Vanden Borre we're immense. They we're jsut teenagers and already world class always bought them no matter who i was.