'lo All.

JustMe372

Reaction score
Hello there :)

Um, I've been playing Football Manager '06 in solitude for a little while now, in ignorance of all the fansites the net possess o_O

I recently downloaded a skin for my FM that directed me here, and I must say I've enjoyed what I've seen so far :thup:

A little about me: My real name is Sam, and I live in London. I'm currently moving into my 2nd year of A levels, and I'm studying English, Business Studies and History. I'm enjoying my 5th season at Real Madrid in game, I know its not much of a challenge, but I'm going well in any case.

Hopefully I can post bits and bobs that will be useful to someone, somwhere, somehow.

yay another sam

welcome, hope you stick around and post :D

keep active :)

No not another Sam :p, from London and supports Man Utd aswell thats nice to see. As the other Sam said stick around and you might get a bit of stick as I did for supporting a team far far away from where you live. But dont worry, there just jealous.

Oh of course.

Truthfully though, I began supporting United when I was five, my colour has ALWAYS been red, and they were the first side I saw play in that colour. Thats always been my reason for supporting them.

JustMe372 said:
Oh of course.

Truthfully though, I began supporting United when I was five, my colour has ALWAYS been red, and they were the first side I saw play in that colour. Thats always been my reason for supporting them.

Yeh well some reason aren't good enough for some :furious: if you wanna see what im talking about you might want to vistit the thread entitled "name for my liverpool shirt' under English Premier league section.

Hehe, OK I'll give it a look, maybe offer some moral back-up for a fellow Devil.

MasSam said:
But dont worry, there just jealous.

More proud of and loyal to thier roots than jealous. ;) I'm not going to knock anyone who supports teams far away, it's their own choice and they don't need to justify it if they don't want to. Anyways, welcome to the forum Sam.