TonyVilliers

Reaction score
I have loaned two of my hot prospects to teams, and despite agreeing to play them as first team/key players, they have consistently been reported as playing in U21 matches.

How do I go and have a word with the teams in question without waiting to have it brought up by my AssMan, or is this a bug?

It was through manager conversations, but most likely you might have to wait for the ***. man to bring it up. and no its no bug.

Well that's f'n annoying as it's a year long loan. That's a major oversight by SI.

In all the times I've used it it's been mostly useless. The conversation goes something like -

"You're not playing X enough/in the right position"
"So?"
"Ok, bye"

I'm not sure what the point of the conversation is.

I've never ever had success with this conversation. They either say basically deal with it it's my team, or no I'm playing them enough (or enough in the agreed position).

Brennie Rodgers wasnt happy with me for not playing Ibe as much was all part of a grand plan to knock his value down... worked too haha...

Karma followed I loaned Rico Henry out and the ***** wouldnt play him...

Well that's f'n annoying as it's a year long loan. That's a major oversight by SI.

It's not a bug. You can have gentlemens agreements etc but ultimately a club loaning a player can use them however they want. Look at Giuseppe Rossi when he went to Newcastle. Fergie sent him to get regular premier league action, Newcastle indicated he would be a major part of their team. He made about 10 appearances, mostly from the bench i believe. Chelsea are currently furious with Everton because Atsu has barely kicked a ball this season.

Your only course of action is to hit the recall button. But of course many loans are negotiated to remove this clause.