Loan Manager rejecting offers

bobtastic01

Reaction score
@admin sorry but this was accidentally posted in the editing discussion thread. Please close the other thread if possible

Hi all,
Can anyone direct me to the default settings for the Loan Manager? I've looked everywhere I can see in the Loan Manager screen but can't find it. I remember setting default settings for my Loan Manager at the start of the game and may have set the bar too high for loans so want to change them as he keeps rejecting all loan offers for players on the development list even though they come within the loan parameters i've set for the player.

@admin sorry but this was accidentally posted in the editing discussion thread. Please close the other thread if possible

Hi all,
Can anyone direct me to the default settings for the Loan Manager? I've looked everywhere I can see in the Loan Manager screen but can't find it. I remember setting default settings for my Loan Manager at the start of the game and may have set the bar too high for loans so want to change them as he keeps rejecting all loan offers for players on the development list even though they come within the loan parameters i've set for the player.
Same problem, i took my players off the development list and took responsilbity of incoming offers for youth players in staff section. I think the issue is in the development center and moving them to the loan list instead