XVzlaShadowX

Reaction score
Hi guys, my question is:

I have some 16 years old guys, with 5 star potential for my Real Madrid team, like Mastour and other ones my scouts have discovered, the matter is that RIGHT NOW, they are stars for most teams of 3rd division, and there are like 10 teams ( from 3rd division ) behind each of them for loaning offering them "Crucial player"

So, what do yo reccomend me?
- Stay with them, play them in my Under-19th team, and giving them, I dont know, maybe 45 minutos of first team each month, but training in my great facilities and myself controlling their training

or

- Loaning them to 3rd division teams, they will play like 34 matches per season with first team, but without controlling their training and in poor teams?

Poor teams is not the issue mate. Send them to poorer teams cos getting competitive matches will help them much more than playing for reserves/youth teams. Just make sure they go to places with decent training facilities and staff ...

I rarely loan out players unless I know for certain I won't be able to give them enough playing time. Then I look for what role he'll have, preferrably key player but at the very least in the first team. I also look for what position they'll be playing him in, especially if he's versatile and I'm looking to specialize him in one specific position. And of course, the training facilities. Other than that it's not at all that important how the club is doing, but I will of course choose a domestic club over a foreign one - and one in the premier league over one in league 2.

When you make the deal for the loan make sure you require the loaner club to guarantee playtime, stay away from backup for instance since your player will get bench time!

I accept clubs that insist they will play them as Valuable team member & in the players preferred position...