Lol_101

Reaction score
as everyone knows how manuel almulia, and fabianski are disappionting (maybe not fabianski now in real life), but is seems the opposite in FM. well im in first season and was lucky enough to get joe hart just before the window ended, but he was ineligible for uefa champs league. now that ive done my first season winning only the cup game trophies. the problem happens to me that i wanna use vito mannones and joe hart as my main keepers, and fabianski is angry of not playing much, and my assistant is resisting me from putting manuel on the transfer list. now they are both on loans, manuel to mancity, and fabianski to liverpool.

i cant decide my self in this situation, so tell me what will u do if u are in this situation.

*note: Wojciech Szczesny had contract problems so he sign to another team :mad:

sell Almunia, he is not getting any younger
loan fabianski to a team that he can start in- not Liverpool!

As ali roni said - sell Almunia and loan fabianski to a club where he can play. Also buy another goalkeeper as from what I know mannone isn't much better than these two.

i sold fabianski, many clubs try sign him on loan as back up, but i sell him for £2m
keep Alumina as my back up (signed Enyanma sorry for spelling) and he does really well, them sold him for £2.6m to Palermo the next season, I signed Joe Lewis as I want as many english players in my squad

I sold all but Fabianski straight away with no worries, and got Hart, Enyeama and Smithies in on cheap transfers... and Fabianski is on loan in Spain i think...

Smithies is a great keeper, snap him up ;)

yes, i kept manuel on tranfer list, and man city got him. i did teh same for flaps (fabianski), but liverpool got him on loan. now i have joe hart and vito as regulars.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

i got to wait for like next season for trasfer money cuz my board room is not like man city, i get bankrupt time to time. i'll maybe go for Enyeama or carlos kameni of espanylo.