bitzurock

Reaction score
Hi!
Can someone tell me how i can attract players form Premier League (reserve teams) to come on loan to my team (AFC Telford United) in Vanarama Conference National (5th tier) ?
I am making offers to the teams from premier League for loans, they agree but the players won't come on loan to my team.
What i must do to get some young players on loan from those reserve teams?
Thank you!

I would say you're highly unlikely to be able to attract Premier League youth to a conference side. You could try and set up an affiliate link to make the players more likely to join but you might not be able to link up with a Premier League side while you're so low in the football tree.

I managed to get a link with Arsenal while I was in League Two with Cheltenham and some of their lesser known youth players were willing to join but being outside the football league might make the Premier League youngsters off limits for you sadly.

I was a feeder club for Wolverhamton for a year but no player wanted to come on loan....i tried also to loan players from lower leagues...as League 2, but still no player coming...