Morrow

Reaction score
A player that I previously tried to buy is now listed for loan, but when I try to make an offer the only option I get is for transfer, do I need to somehow clear my transfer offer?

Thanks

A player that I previously tried to buy is now listed for loan, but when I try to make an offer the only option I get is for transfer, do I need to somehow clear my transfer offer?

Thanks

You can only loan players during the transfer/loan window but you can submit a transfer bid at any point. Once the tranfer/loan window opens up, you'll be able to submit a loan offer.

You can find the dates of the transfer/loan window in the league 'rules'.

I was confused because my own players were being loaned out but now I see it's different rules in the lower divisions.

More troubling is that one of my players came to me with a leave of absence request, which I granted. He's now been loaned out, despite no such instruction being given. I can't seem to recall him either.

Seems you can only recall during windows too. Still peeved though. I guess i'll have to stop my director of football doing transfers out for me if it's bugged. (or I've somehow made a mistake)