stewafc

Reaction score
I know in real life managers don't have any say when it comes to the business side, money loans etc but on FM as manager you are expected to control the financial side of it too, loan repayments can be an expensive business specially when you include all the interest too, in my Wrexham save in 2030 I have 61m in the bank but have a 10m loan to pay off and a 162m to go too. I wish I could pay the 10m off in one hit and take so 50m of the 162m loan off instead of paying 656k every month for the next 40 odd years.
This is my view anyway as I would much prefer to have the safety of knowing I have no debts over the club and any profit I make is mine and not having to make a lose each month from the loan?
Or is it just me or does anyone else feel like that?

I am dealing with the same problem. I am playing as Arsenal and every year shareholders take like €30.000.000,- out of the club while there still is a debt left of 250 million euro's... It is weird that when you are doing good in the financial department, there is no way of paying of any debts that were pre-existing...