boredfm

Reaction score
Doing a Leyton Orient save and in my 2nd season now. Had loaned Tunnicliffe from United for the entire season but he is now a long term injury casualty and I was advised my assistant to terminate his loan.

Now I am struggling to find how to terminate his loan? I thought the option to terminate his loan would be on the squad drop down menu on the top right of his profile but cant find anything there.

Any help would be most welcome

Doing a Leyton Orient save and in my 2nd season now. Had loaned Tunnicliffe from United for the entire season but he is now a long term injury casualty and I was advised my assistant to terminate his loan.

Now I am struggling to find how to terminate his loan? I thought the option to terminate his loan would be on the squad drop down menu on the top right of his profile but cant find anything there.

Any help would be most welcome

If a loan has a fee and/or future fee, it cannot be cancelled by the loanee club, or the parent club.

If a loan has a fee and/or future fee, it cannot be cancelled by the loanee club, or the parent club.

No loan fee or any kind of future fee. United paid 100% of the wages

Should be there. At least it was on my save. Maybe post a screenshot of the contract page to see what's the problem.

How do you take a screenshot? (Sorry still a noob as far as fm goes)

How do you take a screenshot? (Sorry still a noob as far as fm goes)

Save screenshot Alt + F9. Saves into C:\Users\boredfm\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\screenshots, if you don't have a folder 'screenshots' - make one.
Then on fm base on the quick reply page, click on 'Go advanced', click on symbol attachments, a new window will open - click on add files - click select files, choose the screenshot you want, select open, click on upload - wait until uploaded and then click on insert.

Last edited:
Theres no option called 'Terminate Loan' on that page...
Anyone?

:O !!!. are u sure. i mean that should not be the case. can u take a screenshot of the details of his loan contract.

or u might be navigating the wrong place.

You aren't always able to terminate loans. I am unsure why, possibly to do with transfer windows and squad registrations. Perhaps once the loan window closes you are unable to terminate loans until the window opens again? I have found that in December I have been unable to terminate loans of players who are not playing well enough, yet in January I am able to...

You aren't always able to terminate loans. I am unsure why, possibly to do with transfer windows and squad registrations. Perhaps once the loan window closes you are unable to terminate loans until the window opens again? I have found that in December I have been unable to terminate loans of players who are not playing well enough, yet in January I am able to...

yup your spot on and I kinda figured it out in the end. You can only terminate loans in the transfer window which is a bit strange