JamesGHull

Reaction score
Is it me being retarded or is there no way to terminate loan contracts on FM11?
I'm sure you must be able to though, the screen shot suggests that anyway.
Is there actually a way or should I just wait for the loan to run down?

Right-click on the player and check under transfers and contracts. It should be there.

There is no 'transfers and contracts' when you right click on any loan player.

Ive done this, you simply click on the player then go to his contract status and terminate loan

can you only terminate loans in the transfer period?
I've reached january and I can do it now :)

Same thing happened to me actually, but I wasn't that bothered so never found out how to fix it :p

I've found it depends on the player.

I was able to terminate the contracts for both Sam Vokes and Steven Caulker on my Bristol City save, but not Danny Rose (despite the terms of his loan being identical to Caulker's).

Last edited:
I've had a loan player get badly injured and my physio has recommended terminating his contract and letting him go back to his club, but I can't seem to find the 'terminate loan' anywhere, either. It's a bit of a pain as I could really do with saving the cash on his wages and getting someone else in. Would the contract terms that were negotiated when the loan was first arranged have anything to do with it?

I couldnt either, but I can now and I am in January. Must be only inside transfer windows? Weird.

I'm having the same problem but I think as someone suggested above, perhaps you can only terminate loan deals while the transfer window is open?

So Imma wait to January, which is only....three weeks away..so ill post here again if that is the case.

As far as I know, you can only terminate loan deals IF you include "can be recalled" option during the negotiation. Besides, most of the loan deals that involved FEES will not allow you to include the option "can be recalled" during negotiation. therefore most of the deals that involved FEES will not be able to terminate.

Well as of Januay 1st I can now terminate the player's loan...must restricted to transfer window.