Edas

Reaction score
Hello there! I'm playing 3th season with MU and I have some good (ability around one yellow star) players for loan. I offer like ten of them to clubs and I ask 0% wages but none wants them for loan. What's wrong?

could be the players not wanting to go out on loan..have you tried offering them to a club your affiliated with?

Well, my affiliated clubs are dutch Twente and norwegian Molde. If players go to Twente- they don't get chance to play coz it is kiinda strong club. Even if Molde is my last option- some of players do not wanna go there for loan. So any suggestions?

Ask the board for another club ...

i wanted to loan out Cleverly and he wouldnt go out on loan.. i transfer listed him and offered him to clubs on loan, Aston villa loaned him as a valuable first team member i then took him off Transfer list and all was well of course this is very risky and i wouldnt advise it because the player might get annoyed with you and want to leave, also if you try it make sure you don't let the club your loaning it to sneak in a future fee

Where are the players at the moment? do you have them in your First team or Reserves?

Last edited:
I'm also managing Manchester United.

What I do, is i always ask for more affiliated clubs every season. This means that i have a greater choice of clubs to send players to and a kinda progression thing going on (half star players go to one club, next season theey go to a lisghtly better one etc..)

Hope this helps, if you want any other info, quote me, and let me know how you are doing with your game lol!

I'm just beginning forth season. Have won every trophy more than once except the Champions League, in which i seem to be incredibly unlucky every year! For example, this year, brought on young defender on for last ten mins as smalling got injured. He gave away a penalty and went out on goal difference lol!

Ask the board for another club ...

i wanted to loan out Cleverly and he wouldnt go out on loan.. i transfer listed him and offered him to clubs on loan, Aston villa loaned him as a valuable first team member i then took him off Transfer list and all was well of course this is very risky and i wouldnt advise it because the player might get annoyed with you and want to leave, also if you try it make sure you don't let the club your loaning it to sneak in a future fee

Where are the players at the moment? do you have them in your First team or Reserves?

What's the point taking him off Transfer list if he was already loaned by Aston Villa? o,O
I was looking to loan out Munian and Barsa asked him for loan as cover with future fee so they almost get me there haha

And mostly all player are 17-18 so they are in U sqaud. Just couple of the are in RES of FIRST squad. Should I put them into First team before I offer them to clubs? And should I set them in Loan list at all?

I'm also managing Manchester United.

What I do, is i always ask for more affiliated clubs every season. This means that i have a greater choice of clubs to send players to and a kinda progression thing going on (half star players go to one club, next season theey go to a lisghtly better one etc..)

So far they did not suggest me any affiliated club, so I still have only two options: Twente and Molde. As I said, if players go to Twente- they do not have chance to play at all. Should I cancel Twente as affiliated team? -.-

If the player is good enough, they will get playing time at Twente. I've sent numerous kids out as cover for first team but they've returned with 30+ apperances. I just knew that player would improve. Even if they don't play, Twente have good training facilities.. Alright not as good as Man U, but they have a chance of gaining at least 5 games in the first team.

Well, I just canceled link with Twente. Instead of that I am hoping to get CHP or L1 club there players could get play more than at Twente

Last edited:
the championship club thing sounds good, as a hull fan i know all about loaning man u reserves :D just look at Cameron Stewart and Robbie Brady :D maybe you will be better off doing this instead of sticking with Twente. Just remember, most 17 year olds wont want to go abroad because they want to stay close to their family. I know they're young footballers, but they are also family people with parents.