Loaning a Player and he doesn't play!

louiscfc

Reaction score
Just loaned Leon Goretzka to Everton and he has been tutored for the last 3 years and has very good all round stats. When negotiating with my team, Everton said he would be a regular first team member, which is why I allowed him to leave. But I have been getting his match reports and it says he has been playing very well for the RESERVES. Why is he playing for them when they said he would be playing for the first team regularly? He's not injured and he's been playing well and he's the best Midfielder they have. This happens frequently as well with a lot of players.

Before i loan out my prospect players, i look at the team that wanted them, and see if the position of my player's is not convoluted and he's one of the better player. I had experience that i loan a player with "Key player" status from the offer, though he only played 30% of games as he was the 3rd back up for a solo upfront.

i had this problem, its a joke, say his going to be a key player and he only played 3 games all season, they stuck him in the reserves....wasted a whole year of development.

Has anyone had a successful loan spell for any of their players. The report after they return always states an unsuccessful loan spell at club ... even if they were the best player

Has anyone had a successful loan spell for any of their players. The report after they return always states an unsuccessful loan spell at club ... even if they were the best player

I also never encountered that, i loaned at a regen , scores almost a goal a game for the club, came back, and message said that he has unsuccessful stint. Though i loaned a Wingback last season in winter, played him 7 games, after the loan was finished, the game said that the Wingback had a successful loan with me and he was sad that the loan ended.

In my saves I often get loan offers from Real, Villarreal, Espanyol and Barça and they say they would let him play in the first team. But I reject all these offers, because I know he will play in their B teams

Always make sure you have a recall clause in the deal! I was shocked when I offered a decent regen out on loan and as Hernanes said, Barca, Real, PSG, Villareal, etc. all were interested. I ended up loaning him to Bordeux and even then he spent a lot of time in the reserves!

I had Torje tearing up for Granada in the first season 14 goals 18 assists played every game and then once he left and i tried to sign him it said he had just returned from an unsuccessful loan with Granada!