Loaning out future stars

shrimpercj

Reaction score
Can any of you guys help, i have 4 or 5 players who are between 18 and 20 who have great stats and are according to coach reports gonna be leading premier stars.

I am trying to loan them out to get exp, but no one wants them and when someone does make an offer they reject, i have stoke and bristol city both in ccc & Hearts in prm scotland, as feeder clubs but they reject them. All squad status are set to loan out.

Also offered to club as loans with 0 wages and get no interest!

Not quite ready for 1st football yet at Newcastle as playing top of prem and champions league, i trying to give them all 15-20 appearences each inc sub app per season so far, stats are coming along well but surely Championship football would be better.

Anyone recomend anything???

try setting there squad status' as not needed or backup for 1st team etc! also try offering them out as transfers, get interest in them from clubs, offer them for as much as they are worth to clubs and see what happens, reject offers if there are and remove from transfer list ect, then offer again as loaning out, free etc etc! that could help!

if you have set their squad statuses too high they will reject loan offers to smaller clubs. set them to decent youngsters or backup to the first team and they will usually accept. hot prospect for the future may work, but if you get a big headed player he may reject a loan move too. if you really cant shift them then use them as subs regularly, and start them agasint the likes of stoke and hull etc. also play them in all league cup games and any fa cup games that are not against top 4 prem opposition. if you maange to win your european group early then play them in the remaining games too.

If you have a feeder club in the championship, send them there, or a feeder club in an unactive league such as belgium, send them there for automatic first team football

but sending to feeder club in an inactive league means they wont get any proper game time. the game simulates matches for the squad to keep fitness up, but thes teams play no real fixtures. the loanee will see little (if any) improvement.

Just set the player's status to not needed and set them to availiable for loan. That's what I do and almost everyone in my reserves (which is massive) is loaned out at somewhere including one at Inter Milan where he scored a goal in his first game for them (Laurito)

Just set the player's status to not needed and set them to availiable for loan. That's what I do and almost everyone in my reserves (which is massive) is loaned out at somewhere including one at Inter Milan where he scored a goal in his first game for them (Laurito)

lolz, i bought georgino wijnaldum and after 3 seasons of reserve team/bit part first team action i loaned him to newcaste. he subsequently won world player of the year and finished the season as top scorer in prem with 29 from midfield......

I sent sakho on loan to reading in the championship and he did really well for them, he had an average rating of 7.46. When he returned in January he said he was sad to leave.
I then got an offer for a further 3 months loan and he rejected it saying he had no intention of going out on loan to such a small club, having said the day before he was sad to leave. That really got on my nerves as I already have 4 centre backs and I cant really sell them just yet. (And his status is not needed, but he thinks he is too good)

I sent sakho on loan to reading in the championship and he did really well for them, he had an average rating of 7.46. When he returned in January he said he was sad to leave.
I then got an offer for a further 3 months loan and he rejected it saying he had no intention of going out on loan to such a small club, having said the day before he was sad to leave. That really got on my nerves as I already have 4 centre backs and I cant really sell them just yet. (And his status is not needed, but he thinks he is too good)

sakho is a beast, dont sell him!!! he becomes one of the best centre backs ever to grace football manager on every single one of my games.

sakho is a beast, dont sell him!!! he becomes one of the best centre backs ever to grace football manager on every single one of my games.

I know that, I meant one of my other centre backs. Sakho isnt ready for premiership football just yet, I'm in january in my second season. But hes not gonna get good first team football with me yet, so I'm trying to loan him. he went for the first half but wont go now

what four players ahve you got that play ahead of sakho?

As man u i have vidic, ferdinand, chiellini (as LB and CB as evra was injured for 4 months from january first season) and evans is playing immense atm. Sakho was developing really well on loan, I was gonna put him into the first team at the end of the season and sell ferdinand as hes getting a bit old. Id rather have sakho on loan as he is better than all of readings CBs so gets lots of game time

fair enough, vidic and ferdi is a top pairing. evans and sakho for backup would be brill. chiellini makes it difficult for me, but evras injury make his presence neccessary.

noooobish question but i guess you tried loaning him out elsewhere???

i would be tepmted to sell chiellini and buy a versatile full back to cover both left back and rb. or play fabio (his stats look poo but he can become a great player, plus hes quick which helps) but i guess its up to u, ferdi is getting on, but only slightly.

sakho should deffo be a big part of your plans next season though.

Im gonna keep chiellini for now, and sell ferdinand at the end of the season (real madrid are interested so i could get quite a bit).
fabio is on loan at rangers so ill see what happens when he gets back. right back is an area i need to look at, brown and raphael arent good enough atm. any suggestions?
and i have tried to loan him out elsewhere, but reading were the best team to make an offer, and he rejected that.

if you need a RB check these out, they've all been brilliant for me:
cesar azpilicueta (sp?) great young RB
Philip Lahm
Darijo Srna (can play RM too)

yeah, i looked at srna at the start but he went to city and they wont sell just yet. azpilicuelta looks good for the future too, but atm id like a starting right back. i have raphael for back up, but a replacement for brown/neville is what i am after
as well as a way to loan out youth stars (back on topic), its really ******* me off

yeah sell ferdinand then, and bleed madrid dry.

im afraid if they feel that they are good enough to break into your first team then there isnt much you can do to get them to go on loan. for future scenarios i would advise keeping their squad status as decent youngster or at the most hot prospect to keep them from getting carried away. as long as they are on a longish contract and feel sdecure in the long term, loans should become easier.

philip lahm is a great starting full back. ro some reason my head has gone blank on the right back area!!! cant think of any more. sorry bud will get on the game later

try setting there squad status' as not needed or backup for 1st team etc! also try offering them out as transfers, get interest in them from clubs, offer them for as much as they are worth to clubs and see what happens, reject offers if there are and remove from transfer list ect, then offer again as loaning out, free etc etc! that could help!

Had this problem plenty of times myself. Accept the point that changing the squad status might help (and now that everyone has said it I'm amazed it didn't occur to me before) but doesn't messing around with the transfer status **** the players off?

Had this problem plenty of times myself. Accept the point that changing the squad status might help (and now that everyone has said it I'm amazed it didn't occur to me before) but doesn't messing around with the transfer status **** the players off?

dont mess them around, thats the whole idea. a 19y/o player who has had a handful of starts but is clearly gonna be a superstar shouldnt automatically be given a high squad status. by only ever having them at decent youngster and hot prospect their expectations arent high, so they accept loan offers. (obv there is a downside, if they stay at decent youngster for amny seasons they may feel undervalued and become unhappy)

so in answer, dont mess them around as raikan suggests. just keep their feet firmly on the ground from the day you sign them

this wont help players where you have already set their squad status as first, team, rotation (or even backup) etc, as they will be very unwilling to go down a level. in their young mind they have already made it as a footballer and will regard themsleves as better than any potential loan club.