loaning out with an agreed fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

yidoyido10

Reaction score
just wondered if u accept this in the deal, does that mean if they decide they want to keep the player that u have to let them leave if they meet that price?

for e.g. ive just signed an 18 yr old full back and straight away offered him for loan. A few other premiership teams came in offering 150k for a season long loan with a pre agreed transfer fee of 500k.

im not sure what exactly this means, as i do want the player to go out on loan, but i dont want to lose them all together. What i managed to do was negotiate the pre-arranged fee up to 9mill so i very much doubt they will offer that anyway, and its decent money if they do and i have to accept it.

However, for future reference, do i need to bother doing that? or can i still stop them leaving if that pre-agreed fee is met?

cheers

sure, you can either do that my offering them a new contract and pray really hard that they snub other teams even though the fee is met, or the players themselves just snub the buying club. Otherwise, the deal is imminent if the fee is met and it cannot be stopped. if you have no intention of selling, do not put the future fee. hope this helps :p

Status
Not open for further replies.