pandasaurus

Reaction score
i might made a biug mistake here, i loaned my hot prospect player to Basel in switzerland, i dont have a switzerland league active in my save, so it only showed me he only play in champions league and friendlies, there is no league game

anyone know any solution?

They will be playing simulated matches.

They will be playing simulated matches.

but i cant see the match record? even in basel statistic they only play 3 games in my save, in which 2 friendlies and 1 champions league

but i cant see the match record? even in basel statistic they only play 3 games in my save, in which 2 friendlies and 1 champions league
How do you check? By going to their schedule? If you're doing that, of course it won't show up. You haven't loaded the league.

If you check the player's profile, there should be matches listed there, although no more detail than that.

Last edited:
How do you check? By going to their schedule?

yes, any other way to check it to see their league game record?

because im a bit worried seeing my player only have played 3 games for basel so far. i was wondering if i should recall him in winter or not, too bad because basel have such nice facilities, and he get to play as key player there

yes, any other way to check it to see their league game record?

because im a bit worried seeing my player only have played 3 games for basel so far. i was wondering if i should recall him in winter or not, too bad because basel have such nice facilities, and he get to play as key player there
Check my edit.

Check my edit.
is it in player attribute? sorry but i cannot check right now, will check later when i get home
because i only see exactly the same as the one in basel's statistic, which is not as many as if you play a league game'

i will post a screenshot once i got home

is it in player attribute? sorry but i cannot check right now, will check later when i get home
because i only see exactly the same as the one in basel's statistic, which is not as many as if you play a league game'

i will post a screenshot once i got home
It's wherever on his profile it lists what games he has played in and in which competition.

can you check out players loaned at basel see if it shows this on their stats?

i think i know what you mean, and it should show their league apps even if it's not an active league. i only ever have english leagues active, and seem to remember from loaning out players to foreign teams it shows their leauge apps in stats

im not sure what im missing here, i attached the player profile, history and also basel's schedule

seems to me he only played in friendlies and champions league, despite being key player in the team and its already december, so i assume their league game already started right?

anyone know what im missing?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
None of those screenshots show the player's profile with his appearances on it.

anyone? i wonder if i should just recall him? im approaching winter window

It should have been listed there. They do have simulated matches, so might be a UI thing.