garyc

Reaction score
I havent played the game yet (real version, played demo). Can you sell a young promising player to a top 4 team in prem and then in part of the contract you can loan them back for a season?? An example like when Sheffield United sold Walker and Naughton to Spurs I think they loaned one of them back for the rest of the season as part of the deal.

No you can't do this. But I know many people want this feature as it would be great. If your lucky, you can sell them to the top 4 team and then after the transfer request to take them on loan but you CAN NOT put it as a transfer clause.

Ok cheers for letting me know. Think it would be a good feature, hopefully someone can look into it...

try and negotiate that the transfer doesnt go through until the end of the season, that way the player is kind of on loan at your club as he has accepted a move away at the end of the season.

try and negotiate that the transfer doesnt go through until the end of the season, that way the player is kind of on loan at your club as he has accepted a move away at the end of the season.

That's a good idea. I never think of trying that. It would be a really good feature to have a loan back clause in the transfer though.

Yeah i agree, would make LLM better and also if you were the club buying the player, him remaining at a team where he i playing more regular will only benefit him.