chriseagles

Reaction score
There are several young players to loan that i want out to gain experience, so i loan listed them and offered them to clubs, and even set the wage percentage at 0%. But no one makes a bid and the answer comes back that no club considers a loan offer viable, is there anything i can do to provoke more loan interest?

There's pretty much nothing you can do, I'm afraid. This usually happens if you are a big club and the youngsters don't want to leave. The other clubs are aware that they wouldn't join (just like you can scout a player and find that out). Even if someone makes a bid, it's unlikely that the player will accept...

The only possible solution, which I suppose you've tried since you've came to offering to everyone, is sending to a feeder club.
The players are generally more willing to go to a feeder, although there's a big chance they won't go there too, unless the feeder's reputation is high...

A couple of them want to be loaned out to gain experience though. Also i have no decent feeder club, and yet for some reason i can't ask my baord for another