dellboy100

Reaction score
hi all,

just wondered if any one has the same problem with loans i do, im currently doing a middlesbrough save.
I got promoted in the first season and when i tried to loan a few young or transfer listed players for my 2nd and 3rd season in the premier league then 99% of the time they were not wiling to even discuss a loan deal between both clubs, the only person i managed to get was a great player niko kranjcar who worked wonders for me.

just find it a bit silly that arsenal chelsea ect wouldnt loan out youth players who are listed for loan or reserve players they dont want who are transfer listed or listed for loan.

surely players like frimpong who is listed for loan and in the reserves would be loaned out to a team fighting relegation as there is a good chance they could see some first team action in the top english league

only really spurs and man utd are open to loan deal with me

I've had to cough up at least £500k for loans from the same division... I've even been asked to pay £10M for a season long loan...
Maybe it'll help if you don't have 'play against own club' clause ticked. You'll have to accept some teams don't want to loan players to the same division...