Status
Not open for further replies.

mkw101

Reaction score
so I've got about 20 high potential players doing nothing in the reserves and U18s, they stay at 1 star for 3 years, not matter how much I tell them to train harder. By the time they're 20 they're 1.5 stars and it's time to get match expereince. I offer them all for loan and not a single club wants any of them.

How pathetic is this?

If they're 2 stars, a championship side wants them, but by this time the player refuses to go on loan
If they're 1.5 stars, nobody wants them.

Getting pretty bored of these awful mechanics. What's the POINT in making clubs offer to loan your player to be a cover for the first team? Why is this useless option in the game?

This doesn't bother me that much, I just have to go out my way to rotate the squad a lot, sacrifice the cup runs just to get the best ones some experience, and forsake the loan system entirely. But I've just seen a 1 star player who I've kept my eye on, who is 18, get a load offer from another premier league club. Why does it happen to him and not my players? stat for stat comparison shows they are almost identical.

No wonder the PC automanages all its youth prospects into their full capabilities, despite managers having 5/20 man management, they are all being sent out on unrealistic loan spells. Meanwhile my 2 stars are all rotting in reserves because they're too lazy to do some work.

/rant

stupid loan system

Status
Not open for further replies.