Local council scupper plans to move club forward

bigcol1986

Reaction score
Hey

Im currently managing Bayer 04 Leverkusen as at the outset i though they had some decent players i could build my team around.
After 3 seasons i've finished 4th 2nd and 2nd respectively.

As the stadium only holds 30,000 i though i'd ask the board to expand the stadium in order to generate income.
I then get a message saying this has been refused as there is no space around the stadium to expand.

My wage budget is getting higher buy the season and i have to do some allardyce wheeling and dealing to keep the club afloat.

Is it possible the club can get a new stadium as i've never had this before or will i constantly have to be an accountant as well as manager?

My team has has had to have a lot of players which were there from the start which is unusual for me as i like to bring in my own players.

GK Adler subs
DR Schwaab GK Wiese
DL Kadlec Pander
DC Breno Madlung
DC Sinkiewicz Buonanotte
MC Rolfes Inler
MC Vidal Helmes
AML Barnetta Pogrebynak
AMR Renato Augusto
ST Pato

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

subs should be wiese pander madlung buonantte inler helmes pogrebynak, dont know what happened there

How much was Pato?

And sometimes teams do build new stadiums, but it's very unlikely and mostly happens when you have a lot of money to spend or when a new board come in

Pato was a free at the end of the 3rd season which i was very surprised about!! he wouldn't talk to until he was released, it must be because im in the Champions League.
He was automatically sent to £26 million im loving it cant wait to unleash him in the bundesliga he should be awesome and win me my first title

Somehow Ive managed to win the treble and im getting a new stadium but its not a blockbuster like i'd hoped.

It seems unrealistic that i've won the treble but a lot of the credit must go to JP Woody for his tactic (high scoring) 4-2-3-1!!!! works a treat with a bit of tweaking.

sig.php
[/URL][/IMG]