idontsparkle

Reaction score
I have photoshop, and I know what i need to do.

However the one thing I need to know is...

Is the dimensions needed for the logo to appear ingame.

If anyone could tell me the dimensions I need to do id appreciate it.

Also having an issue with custom shapes, no matter what i do, the colour is always grey =s

Last edited:
club logo you mean? you will need two, one normal size that will appear at the top left of the screen etc, that needs to be 180 x 180 and a small icon one of the same image that will appear on league tables etc, that needs to be 20 x 20

cheers iota4u, yeah thats what I meant, struggling atm though, still a photoshop newbie, so im struggling with the logo itself heh, just can't seem to change the colour of custom shapes

NVM. Found out why for some reason it had setiself to greyscale 8bit >.>

Iota is that 180x180 percent, or pixels? same wiuth 20x20?

Last edited:
that would be pixels!

i started using photoshop the other day.. best bet is to just read as many tutorials you can find by using google :)

hmm.,

When I rezie it to 180x180 pixels, it goes Really small, and 20x20 is just invisible pretty much, yet I loaded an already done Logo(from a logo pack) thats 180x180 pixels and its fine =s

dunno whats wrong

need the logo to take up most of the canvas, so if it is half the size of the canvas when you first make the picture, it will still be half the size when you resize it, so in thoery, if you then make it 180 x 180, the logo itself would probably only be 90 x 90. So you need the picture to take up most of the canvas initially.

OR, if you have a video editing software programme, use the event/pan crop feature and drag the picture forward until it takes up the majority of the screen :)